Mousehole

Sticker

Perranporth

Dobwalls

Vospers

Foxhole

Holsworthy

Perranporth top 5 ??????????

Also Wayne Quinn might have assembled a good squad at Mousehole but 2nd bottom to 3rd in one season ????

Judging by pre-season results (which isn't necessarily a good guide I know) Penzance look to have got things together and will be up there and a top 5 without Wadebridge and Callington says a lot about Dave the Rave's predictions, especially as he has Elmore in the bottom 4 in the Premiership as well when he probably knows nothing about them.

Just a casual opinion KT, nothing serious. I hear Peranporth have an improved squad so think they may do ok. As for Mousehole, whatever they did last season has no bearing on what they may do this year because they have a completely different squad than last year with many good players. I would have thought Wayne Quinn will be disapointed if they don't finish top 6 minimum. So top 3 must be possible. I could be completely wrong and they may finish bottom 3. Either way I won't be losing any sleep over it, I was just joining in the forum discussion.

Just a casual opinion KT, nothing serious. I hear Peranporth have an improved squad so think they may do ok. As for Mousehole, whatever they did last season has no bearing on what they may do this year because they have a completely different squad than last year with many good players. I would have thought Wayne Quinn will be disapointed if they don't finish top 6 minimum. So top 3 must be possible. I could be completely wrong and they may finish bottom 3. Either way I won't be losing any sleep over it, I was just joining in the forum discussion.

Have to agree with L.Ricks9's top 6 prediction, with this league this year I think it's more a case of what players have teams managed to keep hold of, as opposed to who they have signed. I know that St.Dennis haven't really lost anyone and Sticker have only lost Kitson who was slightly out of sorts last year anyway. Helston should still be able to cope whether they lose Eddy and Goldsworthy or not. Those are my top 3, with Penryn sneaking a champions league spot.

I think Coach KT is being very quiet as I think from what I have heard that Holsworthy have a much improved squad with a good budget and if I know Kevin, they will be very well organised. We will see just how good because thats our first game this Saturday.

I think Coach KT is being very quiet as I think from what I have heard that Holsworthy have a much improved squad with a good budget and if I know Kevin, they will be very well organised. We will see just how good because thats our first game this Saturday.

Not making any predictions Al, it is as they say very much 'a work in progress' at Holsworthy.

It's been difficult getting players in and the club's recent history (both on and off the field of play) has been a bit of a hindrance.

Suffice to say, we shall be doing our utmost to make Holsworthy a much more difficult team to beat this coming season and we'll see where the journey takes us (and don't some wise arse say Penzance, Mousehole etc !! :o ).

Looking forward to meeting some old friends at the weekend...See you Saturday mate (At least you won't be able to send me from the dugout this time!!) :SM_carton:

Not making any predictions Al, it is as they say very much 'a work in progress' at Holsworthy.

It's been difficult getting players in and the club's recent history (both on and off the field of play) has been a bit of a hindrance.

Suffice to say, we shall be doing our utmost to make Holsworthy a much more difficult team to beat this coming season and we'll see where the journey takes us (and don't some wise arse say Penzance, Mousehole etc !! :o ).

Looking forward to meeting some old friends at the weekend...See you Saturday mate (At least you won't be able to send me from the dugout this time!!) :SM_carton:

I think I bought the last round when you were playing for me so its drinks on you!

From what I have seen in pre season, wadebridge town can be strong favourites for the top 2 with their performances against Bury and Godolphin. Against Camelford St Dennis did not really cause problems for their back 4 and so this season, St Dennis, having experience a year in the West may find it difficult second year round. I havent heard many news on who is in or out at Callington or Helston and Mousehole have experience in Quinn, Vercesi and whoever else, but we all know even the most experienced management at a club can still get it wrong.

My view is that Wadebridge and Penzance will contend the title, Penryn and Callington for 3rd with Helston and St Dennis for 4th and 5th. Bottom half consisting of Foxhole, Bude and Holsworthy.

Are u still on the search for players

"Search for players" is a bit strong but we are on the look out to add to the squad as we are a bit short on numbers as we don't have a second team so if anyone is interested as a previous post stated they can contact me or Paul Andrews or pm me on this forum

From what I've seen a Helston side without Eddy and Goldsworthy will be up there but not good enough.to win it.

Agree with that! They won't be the same without eddy! Interesting to see Kevin Lawrence ha left already as he turned out for illogan against mullion on Saturday!

From what I have seen in pre season, wadebridge town can be strong favourites for the top 2 with their performances against Bury and Godolphin. Against Camelford St Dennis did not really cause problems for their back 4 and so this season, St Dennis, having experience a year in the West may find it difficult second year round. I havent heard many news on who is in or out at Callington or Helston and Mousehole have experience in Quinn, Vercesi and whoever else, but we all know even the most experienced management at a club can still get it wrong.

My view is that Wadebridge and Penzance will contend the title, Penryn and Callington for 3rd with Helston and St Dennis for 4th and 5th. Bottom half consisting of Foxhole, Bude and Holsworthy.

I think you will find it is St Dennis's third season in SWPL West!