Cornwall Football Forum

KICK-OFF TIMES

Can clubs please ensure that the correct kick off times are displayed on THEIR Club Web pages correctly.

I checked the game yesterday on the two clubs web sites which told me the START would be at 3pm only to fine that when I arrived at 2.45pm the game had already started.(2.30pm)

I know it was a cup match, but knowing that the home team had lights I thought it wouldn't make any difference to the start time. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Can clubs please ensure that the correct kick off times are displayed on THEIR Club Web pages correctly.

I checked the game yesterday on the two clubs web sites which told me the START would be at 3pm only to fine that when I arrived at 2.45pm the game had already started.(2.30pm)

I know it was a cup match, but knowing that the home team had lights I thought it wouldn't make any difference to the start time. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

My fault Andy. I posted the details on 'clubwebsite' and our website administrator has then copied those details onto the official website....Sorry.

I can confirm in advance that our home game against Tavistock Reserves in next week's Devon Premier Cup tie is a 2pm kick off (even though we have floodlights).

Yet another dig at the SWPL officials BIG AL! Like most of your postings, full of venom and inaccuracies - you should be thankful that the league administration is in the hands of dedicated,

well-respected people who's work is greatly appreciated by the member clubs. Would be interesting to hear your estimate of "a huge salary" - you've obviously never examined the SWPL yearly accounts!

Yes it is but if I was being paid a huge salary, I would ensure that I was 1

Yes it is but if I was being paid a huge salary, I would ensure that I was 1

Big Al - think a bit of respect needs to be shown here.

the league officials that ensure the SWPL is one of the best run non-league competitions around commit a huge amount of time. The fact Phil gets a small salary from this would probably amount to 29p an hour with all the effort and time that is put in anyway.

Why don't you volunteer your services and put some of your free time in, coming up with suggestions and implementing them if you feel those in charge aren't doing a good enough job.

I am going to a Cup match on Saturday and the kick-off is 2pm. (Devon Premiership Cup).

Its about time that the local leagues got together and said that ALL cup matches would start at .... pm. We then would all

know what time the kick off is. The match is between a ECPL team and an SWPL team, can not get any more local than that.

I an sure someone(will remain nameless) will come on and say there are more local leagues than ECPL and SWPL.

Happy Christmas to you ALL. (Must be the first this year to wish that)

Can someone explain why all local matches at all levels, league or cup, can't kick off at the same time every Saturday. 2.pm would be the ideal time, this would allow for extra play, take into account lack of floodlights and perhaps more importantly allow supporters to get home, players and officials to get showered and changed and all be in time to watch final score on TV (at home or in the clubhouse) at 4.45pm. Everybody happy. No confusion. Simples!