16 Elmore 8 2 2 4 11 10 1 8
17 Cullompton 11 2 1 8 9 29 -20 7
18 Tavistock 9 1 1 7 12 27 -15 4
19 Falmouth 12 1 0 11 12 30 -18 3
20 Liskeard 12 0 2 10 9 34 -25 2
---------------------------------------------------------------

Guest johnperryman777

8 points separating the top 11 teams.

Hopefully BIG spending parkway will have a bad run soon and us neutrals will have a really exciting competition this season

From what I seen last night, Parkway look a very solid and professional outfit. Going to take some team to take points of them. Even looking at the subs bench, most players on there would start in any other Peninsula Premier team. Credit to Camelford for the excellent condition of the pitch.

Guest johnperryman777

100% Cornish - Great enthusiasm from you for the new boys in the league but they wont even finish TOP 6. They will get found out and particularly struggle on the road but at home they will still be a force.

The signing of Carl Rickard is good but wont get you goals in the big games, but will against clubs in the bottom half.

100% Cornish - Great enthusiasm from you for the new boys in the league but they wont even finish TOP 6. They will get found out and particularly struggle on the road but at home they will still be a force.

The signing of Carl Rickard is good but wont get you goals in the big games, but will against clubs in the bottom half.

Lol....I like this, all I can say is that im enjoying my football at Godolphin and I feel we have a great side...with a huge amount of young talent, on our day I personally feel like we can beat anyone in this league. Goals wont just come from me, Phil Lowry is a quality striker who bags goals and there are others among the team who can chip in with a few aswell. As long as were creating chances, like Godolphin always do against any side, I will certainly do my best to take those chances against the lower teams and higher teams in the division.

I have seen Godolphin and Parkway play Camelford and from what I have seen Godolphin are the stronger all round team. Parkway played against 10 men for 50mins but were not brilliant especially at the back, Camelford created several chances and could have scored with a little luck. I think teams with quality strikers such as Godolphin will breach that defence. Also I question Parkways discipline if the going gets tough. If Godolphin get points against Parkway they could well win the league, well worth a pint Laffs. This is purely my opinion as I have only seen each team once and they will both play better and worse teams than Camelford.

• 2 weeks later...

Well thats both Camelford and Witheridge to credit Godolphin with being the best side they've both played so far this season. And another brace for Carl Rickard too. Last time I looked, Witheridge weren't a bottom half of the table side either....I can almost taste that pint already Mr Perryman!!

Godolphin r a scent side who play good football and will b a top 10 team with ease, but I watched an ok Lanceston side tear them apart quite easily and it was quite evident they figured out how 2 play them which alot of teams will do!!! The diff between teams like Buckland & Bodmin over the years and Parkway this year so far, when they don't play well, they still win games the ugly way!!!

Lafs I stand by what i said Godolphin will not finish top 6 it would make a mockery of south western football if they do

I see you follow St Austell Mr Perryman.....Godolphin beating them 2-0 in a comfortable victory also doesnt say much about your club if they finish in the top 6 ey!!!!!!!

Guest johnperryman777

Santini 11 Godolphin will not finish top 6 just my opinion just accept that and perhaps it will spur the whole team on and prove Perryman wrong

I have seen Godolphin and Parkway play Camelford and from what I have seen Godolphin are the stronger all round team. Parkway played against 10 men for 50mins but were not brilliant especially at the back, Camelford created several chances and could have scored with a little luck. I think teams with quality strikers such as Godolphin will breach that defence. Also I question Parkways discipline if the going gets tough. If Godolphin get points against Parkway they could well win the league, well worth a pint Laffs. This is purely my opinion as I have only seen each team once and they will both play better and worse teams than Camelford.

I was also at this game to see what all the interest was in Parkway. Not a Parkway fan but you stated Parkway not brilliant at the back, maybe not brilliant but the score was 0 - 4 and they had some youngster in goal, so not even at full strength really dont think it was a fair game to reflect really. Thought some of the Camel spectators were harsh it was a punch i was stood in front of it.

I was also at this game to see what all the interest was in Parkway. Not a Parkway fan but you stated Parkway not brilliant at the back, maybe not brilliant but the score was 0 - 4 and they had some youngster in goal, so not even at full strength really dont think it was a fair game to reflect really. Thought some of the Camel spectators were harsh it was a punch i was stood in front of it.

No doubt about the punch, that wasn't the issue, it was the way the Parkway player reacted that incensed the fans, The so called punch wouldn't have knocked Granny off her p*** pot, think it was the No 10 who was arrogant and confrontational all evening but didn't need to be because he was a good player. As for the scoreline I think it was the Camelford forwards inability to hit the target they breached the defence on several occassions but never tested the keeper.No doubt Parkway are strong but whether they are strong enough only time will tell.

Guest johnperryman777

I retract my comment!!! fair play to all at Godolphin FC and best of luck in the future i commend your efforts over the years to come from a Junior league to where you are now. Still dont think you will finish top 6 but will hapily be proved wrong.