Bolitho Park

St Peter's Rd, Manadon

PL5 3JG

50/50 Draw, colour programme

Hot and cold refreshments available from 1800

Follow Parkway at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

and at Twitter @PlymouthPFC

Plymouth Parkway FC proudly sponsored by The MACRON Store Plympton

Comfortable enough win for Parkway . Two-nil in front at half time after a couple of volleyed goals , the first a superb effort from a left wing cross by Adam Carter , which was bettered by a fine Steve Colwell volley from the edge of the box after a fast break down the Parkway right culminated in a wonderful cut back from Sam Hillson .One or two little personal battles and verbal exchanges also made it seem unlikely that the match would finish with the full complement of players . The second half was a more staid affair with only a liberal smattering of bookings livening up proceedings , myself and The Bald One were mischievously hoping that Elburton could pull back a goal to make it a lively last part of the game .Indeed ,they almost obliged when an effort came down off the underside of the bar . All thoughts of a grandstand finish were ended though when substitute Ryan Richards rolled the ball into the net for his tenth goal in his last six outings .

Mike Landricombe,Sam Hillson and Steve Colwell were my pick of the Parkway players , with Danny Lewis only being denied a starring role by the fact that he was an unused substitute , I was also impressed by Lewis Daw in the Villa backline . Aaron Hulme and Justin Crowley never stopped working for the team as well , even when they were well beaten .