PL5 3JG

50/50 Draw, colour programme

Hot and cold refreshments available from 1300

Follow Parkway at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

and at Twitter @PlymouthPFC

Plymouth Parkway FC proudly sponsored by The MACRON Store

Plympton

work hard, play harder

This will be a really hard task for parkway to get a result but with home advantage and a few fans there, hopefully they can get through this round and kick start themselves after last weeks robbery ! They seem to take time to settle in games but generally settle into some attractive football when everyone behaves and concentrates. So.. here's hoping for a good performance from parkway and a rare slip from Wantage town

Carter is nothing compared too Levi no contest anyway even if he wasn't tied

Tough choice . Levi is the better footballer , but Carter is the better goalscorer . To use an old football cliche " one scores great goals , one is a great goalscorer ."

Ryan Richards tends to get overlooked on here though . He works really hard and keeps on scoring goals .

Great result yesterday on a very difficult heavy pitch. The lads came back well from last weeks defeat and showed true grit to get the win. Great to see Paul Heveran in the starting line up and also scoring a great goal. Lets hope for a next round draw against a team we have not played before.

My man of the match was Ben Elphick. I would say this was the best performance by a Parkway keeper since I have been watching them. Well done lad.

Another good crowd. Looked 200 ish .

Cmon Parkway.