Cornwall Football Forum

New Newquay AFC Management Team

From John Moore, Newquay AFC Secretary...

Kelvin Hunkin has informed Newquay AFC of his decision to stand down as first team manager due to family commitments. Middsy, Ross McOnie and Paul Clarke to take charge until new manager is appointed. Pitch inspection at 9am tomorrow ahead of Newquay's SWPL match with Launceston.

At least they stopped the rot of free flowing money being spent!!

here you go again don't you ever stop your assumptions are so far from the truth. You need to look closer to home before you star shouting about everyone else.

I have-had to put up with your constant jibes at me for a long time now, you sit behind your made up name because that is the way you are in life ! Never faced up to anything I know who you are you would not even be at Bodmin if it was not for me.

You have no idea what I have done at the clubs I have been at, if you did you would not say what you are saying ask someone that knows and I mean **** gyn he will tell you but guess what he does not go to the club anymore, I wonder why !

First thoughts to Kelvin and his family at this time , and some of you should be ashamed with your narrow minded jibes , THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR ANTI NEWQUAY COMMENTS , just shows what little people you are hiding behind this forum , Thoughts again for you Kelvin i hope in time you will get in a better place take care mate and catch up sometime mettz , and well said Alan Carey who has put up with a lot of lies and crap !

First thoughts to Kelvin and his family at this time , and some of you should be ashamed with your narrow minded jibes , THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR ANTI NEWQUAY COMMENTS , just shows what little people you are hiding behind this forum , Thoughts again for you Kelvin i hope in time you will get in a better place take care mate and catch up sometime mettz , and well said Alan Carey who has put up with a lot of lies and crap !

Thanks Metts I to wish Kelvin and his family well in what must be a very difficult time for them,

Hang on a second metts, my comments were not aimed at kelvin hunkin, I believe with that guys football knowledge he would of turned newquay around for sure. Without doubt. Best wishes to kelvin & his family. As for alan, if he wants to get defensive then thats up to him, my comments arnt jibes, its an opinion & on many occasions people have agreed & disagreed with what we all express...its a forum after all. Nothing personal with anyone, people say truth hurts. As for alan at bodmin, his record spoke for itself, that wont or cant ever be questioned, the trophy cabinet at that time didnt lie, bursting with trophys.

I heard the news yesterday of Kelvin's resignation. A very nice man who I and my late husband have known for many years. I wish Kelvin and his family nothing but the very best in the future.

Likewise I would like to take this opportunity to wish Alan and Zoe a very happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.

Perhaps in life it is better to be generous in winning, as my late husband had a habit of saying; "Wheels turn full circle."