Cornwall Football Forum

GAME ON TODAY!

Surprised again by the perranporth result , looking at their players massive let down this season . Feel sorry for the managment players letting deano and Nicky plane down!

thats mickey lane......remember the name.

was shocked to see perran cave in like they did especially after they bossed the midfield for 87 mins.Mr gosling made me laugh....he made players young enough to be his sons look like schoolboys.Perran certainly were not 4 goals worse than sticker.Credit to sticker though and especially no 10 for the first goal that depleted perrans confidence

Surprised again by the perranporth result , looking at their players massive let down this season . Feel sorry for the managment players letting deano and Nicky plane down!

thats mickey lane......remember the name.

was shocked to see perran cave in like they did especially after they bossed the midfield for 87 mins.Mr gosling made me laugh....he made players young enough to be his sons look like schoolboys.Perran certainly were not 4 goals worse than sticker.Credit to sticker though and especially no 10 for the first goal that depleted perrans confidence

you watched a different game than the one I played in! quite even to start with, we scored, tore Perran apart for 25mins 0-3 game over! gosy sprayed the ball around a bit, but with little penetration, still looks good with the ball mind, but should have walked for a very poor challenge in the second half. Perran hardly had a sniff, maybe two decent efforts and got exactly what they deserved today. Yes they had more of the ball second half but to say they bossed it is over the top. Perhaps football won today!