Cornwall Football Forum

TREYEW ROAD v BICKLAND PARK

Arguably two of the most famous clubs in Cornwall now both hit by financial deficiencies

Which ground will be first to see the bulldozers drive through the gate and have the first

bricks laid on them? A very sad state of affairs for Cornish football.

Rumour around here says Fal town have 10 months to make the move ??? Site was being surveyed today.

Its going to take a lot of work and money to make a cricket field out of the scrubby area to the lower area of the pitch.

20 metre fall from top to bottom - that's a lot of levelling!

Arguably two of the most famous clubs in Cornwall now both hit by financial deficiencies

Which ground will be first to see the bulldozers drive through the gate and have the first

bricks laid on them? A very sad state of affairs for Cornish football.

Rumour around here says Fal town have 10 months to make the move ??? Site was being surveyed today.

Its going to take a lot of work and money to make a cricket field out of the scrubby area to the lower area of the pitch.

20 metre fall from top to bottom - that's a lot of levelling!

Have to clarify that post ... the surveying was taking place on the channel four site (their proposed new home) - not Bickland park.

The ten month rumour relates to part of the new complex for completion, and not the time Falmouth have to move.

My apologies for misrepresenting the rumour to all at Falmouth.

My thanks to a pain in the arse for correcting me. :ninja: