Cornwall Football Forum

More misery for Helston

Guest johnperryman777

Hopefully Sid taylors bitterness wont prevent him from playing for st austell on saturday looking forward to seeing him against liskeard.

I have to laugh at all these comments; druth1966 with his/her cheap shots at Helston,Mate I think you will find Helston are in the top three and still have players to come back into the team,and the silly comment at Bagman how embarasing,oh and ref the local rags feel free to ask any questions about the team from someone who has to go through the drama of watching them play most weeks I'm sure that is aloud on this forum rather than go down the road of embarasing your self yet again.

Now onto Perryman hopefully I wont affend the locals,oh of course you don't have locals playing just money to try and paper over the cracks we all know even if Mark Goldsworthy was to go to St Austell it will only be a matter of time before you throw money at another striker that has scored three goals in three games may he be from pendeen or Bude so mate please feel free to go down and watch your local club this weekend.

Now onto Perryman hopefully I wont affend the locals,oh of course you don't have locals playing

Jason Chapman - Just outside St.Austell

Dan Lean (myself) - St.Austell

Martin Giles - St.Austell

Lee Whetter - Just outside St.Austell

Chris Reski - St.Austell

Will Tinsley - Just outside St.Austell

Jordan Dingle - St.Austell

Mike Body - St.Austell

Martin Watts - Just outside St.Austell

Kieran Connibear - St.Austell

Josh Bragg - St.Austell

Carl Rickard - Just outside St.Austell

Olly Deadman - Just outside St.Austell

Nope, definitely no one local that plays for St.Austell...

If I may, druth1966, what is your stated 'bigger interest' in Helston? Fancy getting involved or happy to just pass comment on others 'supposed misery'? I note that your last 5 posts since Nov last year have all been in relation to Helston so you must be fairly interested??

Small squad Leaner, haven't you missed a few? Pople, Goldsworthy Williams where are they from Isn't Chapman from Probus (6 miles) and Rickard from St. Dennis (7 miles) Deadman Newquay, Whetter Foxhole (6 miles) Just outside of St.Austell???

it doesn't take a genius to work out mate, that the intention of my post was quite clearly to highlight the fact that St.Austell do in fact have local players that play for them which goes against the 'slow worms' suggestion that we have none.

i do apologize for suggesting that the players you have named live close to St.Austell. I don't know what i was thinking... I mean, foxhole to St.Austell takes at least 5 minutes, and the same for probus. I didn't realise you had to live in the clubhouse to be classed as local? As for Ben, Olly and potentially Goldsworthy, then, yep, perhaps they aren't local to st.austell, but being labelled as a club that has 'no local players' because 3 or 4 live over 10 miles away isn't a very fair assumption. Anyway, im flattered that you've felt the need to go on google maps and find out how far Probus, St.Dennis and Foxhole is away from St.Austell in reply to my post. Well done. Have a lovely weekend.

From a non-local St.Austell player who lives 1 mile away.

Small squad Leaner, haven't you missed a few? Pople, Goldsworthy Williams where are they from Isn't Chapman from Probus (6 miles) and Rickard from St. Dennis (7 miles) Deadman Newquay, Whetter Foxhole (6 miles) Just outside of St.Austell???

it doesn't take a genius to work out mate, that the intention of my post was quite clearly to highlight the fact that St.Austell do in fact have local players that play for them which goes against the 'slow worms' suggestion that we have none.

i do apologize for suggesting that the players you have named live close to St.Austell. I don't know what i was thinking... I mean, foxhole to St.Austell takes at least 5 minutes, and the same for probus. I didn't realise you had to live in the clubhouse to be classed as local? As for Ben, Olly and potentially Goldsworthy, then, yep, perhaps they aren't local to st.austell, but being labelled as a club that has 'no local players' because 3 or 4 live over 10 miles away isn't a very fair assumption. Anyway, im flattered that you've felt the need to go on google maps and find out how far Probus, St.Dennis and Foxhole is away from St.Austell in reply to my post. Well done. Have a lovely weekend.

From a non-local St.Austell player who lives 1 mile away.Hahaha you actually live 1350m away leaner I've measured it out when working. Don't do yourself out of a few key metres that will get you closer to the clubhouse :-)

Learner is that a new location JUST OUTSIDE,if and when the money dries up so does that location, fact. Hahaha Kellow if he lives that close then he's probably not eligible to play Lol

Anyway good luck to St Austell with or without Mark and to druth next time your down Kelloway let us know who you are in the bar so we can hopefully convince you that Helston have no problems