Cornwall Football Forum

Good luck to young Ryan good young player and talent needs to settle down now and play!!

What I cannot understand though is I was talking to the Wendron manager yesterday and about Ryan and he was still a Wendron player no mention that Penzance had 7 days in for him or anything so I find this very bizarre indeed....

I echo the good luck wishes to Ryan, and I must say that he has been a pleasure to have around us at Wendron, he's had a great attitude, didn't get as much football as he needed, but when he did play he did well for us. I was also a bit surprised when he signed for PZ, as not only did we not have 7 days notice of approach, we did not even have a courtesy phone call/message from them as he was playing for us!

This is my doing.

I apologise Paul if I have gone about this is the wrong way. I don't very often visit the forum but someone alerted me to your disquiet.

When I learned of the chance to add Ryan to our ranks, I did ask who the 7 day approach was to be made to. I was told it was to Port and followed that procedure, though I did ask about Wendron. I understand a 7 day approach has been received by Wendron to discuss his combination league registration from a different club.

I am still new to this malarkey and apologise if I have stepped on toes.

Best wishes to all this afternoon (finally!)

Dean Mooney

I have already spoken about pointers being a numpty in previous posts and can only reiterate what a Pratt this guy is. As manager of a div 1 team in the trelawney league and having no game yesterday a few of our players play or go on the bench for higher teams ie wendron . Yesterday morning I was asked by Paul if it was ok for one of my players to sit on the bench , appreciated the call. End of pointers, you miserable!!!!!!