Cornwall Football Forum

ANOTHER game played at Bickland Park

I have noticed that when a game at Bickland Park has been called off, the knockers on this forum are very quick to criticise Falmouth Town. Strange then, that when Falmouth have played recently with many other games called off, these people are noticeably quiet, with no praise forthcoming that the club has played (and got some points to boot) when even our near neighbours have called their game off. How about a bit of fairness in life, give some credit where it is due!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well done for wrecking your pitch out of necessity !!!!!! I would expect any team to win when your opponents wear PINK !!!!!

Three good points, well deserved - may save themselves yet.

Good news on the prospective move I hear as well - may save themselves yet.

Well done to those whose hard work behind the scenes looks like paying dividends.

Those up the road do not have to play out of necessity - enough points for now.

Well done for wrecking your pitch out of necessity !!!!!! I would expect any team to win when your opponents wear PINK !!!!!

Three good points, well deserved - may save themselves yet.

Good news on the prospective move I hear as well - may save themselves yet.

Well done to those whose hard work behind the scenes looks like paying dividends.

Those up the road do not have to play out of necessity - enough points for now.

What are you talking about TOIGTBIW -who played out of necessity, we played because the officials passed the pitch as fit to play on that morning.

Oh and by the way Penzance won the Dave Gardner trophy this season wearing PINK. What the hell has the colour of your kit got to do with ability.

Most of the time you talk sense, however, this time definitely not. Sometime YOU are a pain in the arse

I'm definitely a pain in the arse, I know that. The necessity for points, a chance to steal a march on those around you - think about it.

Pink, ye gods, what the hell is that - skirts and frilly knickers next ... I could see you in that though.

You're doing OK at the moment, perhaps you're better off in the stands ? :SM_carton: LOL happy days John.

Any team with popey and Dan Richardson got a chance well done

Dan set to make his 50th.Appearance next Saturday Home v Elburton Villa

The "elder statesman" Ross Pope will make it 276 Appearances

Another great effort by all concerned to make Bickland Park playable yesterday.

It wouldn't have been possible last season .

The Summer makeover by Mark has paid dividends