Cornwall Football Forum

Ryan Richards

Can I wish Ryan Richards all the best in his move to Tiverton Town , and thank him for his time at Parkway .

Myself and The Bald One were not convinced when he came back to the club in February 2012 , we had him down as being in possession of a bad attitude , and moving out when the first chance came .

That changed when we saw him grow up as a player both in terms of performance and attitude , and he carried our attack during last season when he scored around a third of our goals . He was also willing to play out of position when asked .

He leaves with a record of 52 goals in 62 games , and will be hard to replace , the hat trick he scored in the 3-0 home win other Falmouth in March 2012 is one particular performance that was memorable .

Hope it works out for you at Tiverton , myself The Bald One would certainly like you back at Bolitho Park if it doesn't .

Can understand Richards going with 3 strikers in Pkwy team best thing to do - good luck to him - Colwell gone perhaps shows Pkways lack of ambition for promotion despite all hype about going up has now fizzled out again and leaves the question now who's next to leave - on a more positive note Exmouth just promoted this season have promotion in their eyes and a real desire to move forward - best of luck Exmouth showing the rest of the league what can be achieved. :thumbsup: