16 Elmore 20 5 7 8 40 47 -7 22

17 Falmouth 23 4 3 16 28 52 -24 15

18 Cullompton 24 3 3 18 25 65 -40 12

19 Tavistock 21 2 3 16 23 57 -34 9

20 Liskeard 29 0 3 26 22 110 -88 3

---------------------------------------------------------------

28/02/2014 Parkway 0 - 2 Ivybridge

Tavistock v Camelford - postponed

Well well well, don't take anything away from Ivybridge who more than matched Parkway, especially in the goal scoring department. Where Ivybridge put the ball into the net, Parkway couldn't and to be fair would never have scored in a month of Sundays!! An entertaining game overall, with a well spent £4 for most supporters.

Ivybridge took the lead after some 3 mins, with a header from one of the smaller players on the pitch, which will disappoint the Parkway defenders. The game was a hard fought and a well contested game, there were a few tackles/ fouls that could/should have been classed as red cards and with a different ref would have been. The Ivybridge defenders heart must have been in his mouth after hauling down the Parkway striker would looked clear on goal, only for the ref to produce a yellow card. From the resulting free kick, that's where the problem started for the Parkway strikers, they couldn't hit a barn door from 10 paces.

A few tackles were being mistimed with Ivybridge center half being the unfortunate one that was caught late which saw the Parkway player being cautioned. By now the referee started to lose control of the game, having sent of the Parkway manager for comments made to the assistant ref by the dug out, followed not long after by the Ivybridge Manager for not getting permission to enter the field of play after the GK had colllided with the Parkway striker. Then came the sending off of a Parkway player, to be fair, the Ivybridge player should have been followed, but was only shown a yellow card. There were other strange decisions that were made, that had supporters thinking what is the ref doing!!

The 1 man advantage started to show for Ivybridge who took control of the match and secured the 3 points by scoring a second goal. With the amount of chances that Parkway had they will be kicking themselves to have not at least been on the score sheet.

Overall a fair result. It's already been said, but, the back log of fixtures for Parkway will do them no favours.

Well done to Parkway grounds staff for ensuring the game went ahead after being switched from Ivybridge, many of the home supporters will wish the game had be postponed.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

The can't be arsed or cause we lost..... no report is disappointing!!

Still the team to beat & they go 6 points clear if they win games in hand on exmouth. Ivybridge get results at erme valley. From outside looking in...a healthy position in the league, st.lukes bowl & still being in throgmorton cup i would imagen most teams would love to be in that position come march.

Villains , I will say it how it is sir. No complaints about the final score , the better team won on the night. That loss has been on the cards for a few weeks now. Your report is an accurate account and by the time I got home I was very cold, tired and disappointed.

No sour grapes about losing , I am a football fan and appreciate good football no matter who is playing it.

This is however the third game on the trot with very strange reffing decisions. For both sides may I add

The strikers and barn door comment was bang on. For me Andrew Neil was the best player on the pitch. I remember seeing him play at the age of 7 up to 16 and he has always been way ahead of his age group.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I hope this defeat will kickstart the Parkway lads to move up a gear and rise to the challenge ahead.

Fixture pileup and suspensions.

Cmon Parkway.

2-0 to ivybridge full time. Shocking ref !! Again.

Same for both sides, but, the ref wasn't the reason Parkway lost.

Think Parkway only managed to hit the target once, with the keeper making a fantastic save tipping the ball over the bar late into injury time. Parkway properly had 5 or 6 really good scoring chances that on another day they may have put away.

Ivybridge fully deserved to take the 3 points back with them!

Villains , I will say it how it is sir. No complaints about the final score , the better team won on the night. That loss has been on the cards for a few weeks now. Your report is an accurate account and by the time I got home I was very cold, tired and disappointed.

No sour grapes about losing , I am a football fan and appreciate good football no matter who is playing it.

This is however the third game on the trot with very strange reffing decisions. For both sides may I add

The strikers and barn door comment was bang on. For me Andrew Neil was the best player on the pitch. I remember seeing him play at the age of 7 up to 16 and he has always been way ahead of his age group.

I hope this defeat will kickstart the Parkway lads to move up a gear and rise to the challenge ahead.

Cmon Parkway.

Parkway did play some good football last night and disagreed with some of your own supporters in, may I add fantastic new club house, that if Parkway had taken their chances, the final reports wouldn't be how bad Parkway played, which in my opinion they didn't!

Your success could be your downfall with the back log of games you have!

Cmon Parkway.

Didn't go last night because of prior commitments ,but this has been coming for a few weeks for Parkway . We are still only three points behind with three games in hand , but this needs to be snapped out of pretty quickly . It is also a worry about how the suspensions are starting to pile up , I am assuming that Dan Hart is now looking at a three game ban .

The Bald One has been talking about Rocky Neal since his DJM days , he is turning into a star player and one who looks like he could progress up the leagues . He is someone that would be a natural replacement for Ryan Richards ( no allegations of "tapping up" please).

Reference The Bald One's comments , I know how passionate he is about Parkway and that he follows them around all over the place at great expense to himself , and indeed was doing this before most of this current side were at Bolitho Park , and will continue doing it after most them have moved on . He is not a bitter loser , and very much says things as he sees them with no bias to either side . He must have been pretty cheesed off after last night , not at losing ( because that happens in football) ,but at the manner of the loss .

The Bald One has been talking about Rocky Neal since his DJM days , he is turning into a star player and one who looks like he could progress up the leagues . He is someone that would be a natural replacement for Ryan Richards ( no allegations of "tapping up" please).

Made me smile!!!!