Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash 2 Parkway 1

Worth the journey to see this, great result for what I understand was a depleted Saltash who appeared to have 5 regulars missing.

Stood on the bank behind top goal and was rewarded as all the goals scored up that end.

Parkway scoring 1st although prob would have got a penalty had they missed as player fouled in box and linesman had flag to chest.

Saltash best effort in 1st half was from a free kick which hit left hand post keeper rooted to spot watching.

Saltash level from spot after Parkway no 5 handled in the box, Well taken penalty sent keeper wrong way.Should have had one couple of minutes before Parnell (he's been around a long time) fouled in box

Winner in injury time Hughes

Parkway seem to be lacking in 2nd half but real fighting spirited team effort by Saltash after going behind and reckon they deserved all 3 points.

Good luck for rest of season.

Unfortunately, I have been laid up in bed since the game on Saturday, too ill to be bothered to come on the site.

"The ashes" were truly struggling to put a side together on Saturday, with Stu Clark, Johnny Morris, John Hoyles and both Cusack brothers missing from the team. Despite this, they thoroughly deserved the victory and demonstrated the spirit within the team.

Once again a Plymouth Parkway defeat and not one of their regulars on here can be bothered to write a report is this a case of of sing when you're winning. I personally still feel the title will go to Plymouth Parkway and it is theirs to lose but let's have a report on every game not just the wins.

Once again a Plymouth Parkway defeat and not one of their regulars on here can be bothered to write a report is this a case of of sing when you're winning. I personally still feel the title will go to Plymouth Parkway and it is theirs to lose but let's have a report on every game not just the wins.

Myself nor way of the park went to the match. I can not comment on what I did not see.We write reports for good or poor performances.Win lose or draw.

Wasn't able to attend due to prior commitments .I always say it as I see it when I do post , but I can't comment on what I didn't see .