Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v A.F.C. St.Austell Tonight 7-30pm

Tonight at Bickland Park will see how far (unbeaten 2014) Falmouth have improved against an impressive St.Austell team.

earlier in the season (August) it was a Chris Reski goal that separated the teams at Poltair Park (1-0)

It will be the 100th League game between the clubs which began on the opening day of the New South Western League in September 1951.(3-3 at Union Corner)

The match should see a first return to Bickland of last seasons popular captain and keeper Jason Chapman.

Guest johnperryman777

looking forward to this one always enjoyed my trips to bickland we are at full strength and the boys are playing for placesd for the senior cup final i thonk we will go unbeaten until the end of the season

Saw this one, Falmouth not bad for an hour, helped by a bumpy end of season pitch, same as all on that. Falmouth could have taken the league if the number 9 had shot when he could have, or squared it - might have made a difference ?

St Austell scored with an unstoppable volley, then it was one way traffic.

Not a game for the purist, but, the burgers are very good, served by two very nice young ladies in the kitchen. :thumbsup:

Guest johnperryman777

Great first goal !!!!

referee was embarrassing

1 defeat in 8 for us

senior cup favourites- bodmin falling apart

throgmorton cup as good as finalists

top6

oh to be a lillywhite

Nobody that actually supports St Austell and goes to any of the games actually thinks like this, just a guy who pretends to be somebody he isnt in an attempt to make everyone hate St Austell.

You need to get out a bit more mate. Dear o Dear.

Well done laffs and the lads, playing well now.

Come on town.

Guest johnperryman777

Sorry knighter but i have supported st austell for many a year now at least 30 and i am the voice of a large portion of paying supporteres that have an opinion

you apitomise all that is wrong with the club and jump to your own conclusions about who and what should comment about st austell

we the paying supporters are allowed to have a view so please if you dont have anything else to say you try and get out more

Its funny mate, 2 weeks ago you couldnt spell a single word properly and yet your post above is perfectly worded. You arnt fooling anyone pal,

Are you going to the senior cup final? I will meet you at the Football Club before hand and we can have a chat about all things St Austell over a pint.

I will wear a pink carnation.

Cheers.

Guest johnperryman777

of course i am going to the cup final knighter will probabaly be standing with you as i was in 2009 and 2011

up the town

Didnt see any of the game ( a small issue of a wall blocking my view) but general concensus was our lads were beaten fair and square by a strong St Austell side.

We will pick ourselves up and go again. Plenty to build on.

Anyone can give up...its the easiest thing in the World to do.