Cornwall Football Forum

Results - 26th March

have learnt to expect the unexpected this season!

would just like to say that Liam Andrew and Lewis Caspell were outstanding,again.

I would like to think that the (very good)Port player (I will not give him the displeasure of naming him) would not be picked again until he apologises for the most blatant act of gamesmanship that I've ever seen,but somehow I doubt it. Is it any wonder that less and less people are watching local football?

have learnt to expect the unexpected this season!

would just like to say that Liam Andrew and Lewis Caspell were outstanding,again.

I would like to think that the (very good)Port player (I will not give him the displeasure of naming him) would not be picked again until he apologises for the most blatant act of gamesmanship that I've ever seen,but somehow I doubt it. Is it any wonder that less and less people are watching local football?

Indeed, we couldn't all be there, so what happened? It really is no good coming onto the forum with half a story. Was anybody else there, or is Mr. Slovo just having us on. Come on Joe, tell it like it is.

In injury time the Port forward went down in the 6 yard area clutching his face and letting out a shriek. He obviously wanted a penalty and/or the Penzance defender sent off. Thankfully the ref didn't give either partly because of the defender's strong protestations of innocence. Presumably he couldn't book the forward because he didn't see the incident (someone remind me,but I think he re-started with a drop ball).

Not on such a blatant scale. There was no contact whatsoever. It is blatant cheating on a grand scale,brings the game into disrepute and hopefully the forward will read this,realise his mistake,apologise (if not to the Pz player,then at least to his own team mates) and go on to enjoy a successful career.

Lol...... Don't hold your breath, when was the last time someone said sorry for play acting...... Oh that's right never.....

Pz manager kicked the ball away from tom annear. Ball was at chest height. Tom let out the biggest scream I've heard on a pitch and collapsed on the floor holding his face !!!!!! ?????? people behind the goal could see very clearly what happened and some home supporters looked quite embarrassed. Dean let go and told tom exactly what he thought of him. Tom still lapped it up and was 'treated' for a good couple of minutes. He didn't need to do it, and made himself look a right prat.

I was behind the goal and he wasn't kicked in the face. The ball didn't even catch him either. I think most of us watching in that area pitchside were quite shocked that the forward did it.

Deano quite rightly protested to the ref and player.

There was no need for the play acting as it was a good clean game played in the right spirit. In fact during the first half Porthleven only gave away one free kick and a penalty for a silly ankle tap from behind.

the second half was more stop-start due to it becoming a bit more intense.

Its quite amusing to see how some people can be so exact with their 'actual accounts' of what happened ! I too was also in close proximity to the incident and clearly saw what happened, and the evident injury afterwards! I was also appalled by the language directed at Jordan by the Pz goal keeper , I think if apologies were needed, this was far more deserving !!

Didn't hear much of Penzance complaining when they was 3 goals to the good nor , about how there own player managed to kick himself then fall over and get awarded a penalty , where Porthleven should of had a penalty from a centre back that decides to try and boot a ball head height , clever play Penzance .

I was in America when this game this game took place sounds like a beauty. At the end of the day it's about 3 points and Port took all 3 dive or no dive. Sounds like sour grapes to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for mummy if it is I wouldn't mess CHRIST no way.....

She's a devil..xxxxxx

If is mother replying I would like to see if you would say it to her face!!! Any way Pz lost Port won get over it. Just sour grapes you were beaten but a good young team which the silver fox has assembled and stuck by. Winno cos you been away it doesn't mean you have to post the same reply twice!!! Garygogs keep on doing the good work.