Cornwall Football Forum

Deadline Day For Signings 31st March

Guest johnperryman777

st austell defenders. keep whetter and watts if he is ever fit the rest are not good enough

a majority of the st austell team has been together along time and have performed admirraly and have put st austell on the map but the league does not lie and most have to be shipped out over to you manager. we supporters want a team that can compete with the top 6 in the league

and VJ I will not leave the club i have supported since probably before you wree born

Guest johnperryman777

yes i have lots of faces i am the voice of a small group of loyal st asuetll fans unfortunely i am the only one with a computer its a little bit like last of the summer wine

I notice that Rob Lee has put pen to paper for Mousehole.........is there any info from anyone as to whether this is for a once in a while appearance or a bit more regular? Certainly a good signing, if not the best signing in the SWP!!
Also read online today that Lee Hendrie hasnt signed anything for Tavistock ......... the link is here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26849392 intriguing!

Guest johnperryman777

thank you for your spelling class smiling assassin i will try and improve

anyway getting back to the topic i see we didnt get any defenders in and lost arscott to newquay this is not progress

i hope this new manager has contacts and could attract players like dan nancarrow

Interesting. Elphick, Stringer, Coulton, Bonney, Landricombe M, Gaze, Heveran, Lewis, Rundle, Bass, Hilson, Hart , Bailey Rudge and Baker. If you cant make a Back 3 or 4 and a midfield out of those players then I would question myself. Add to that Landricombe L and Carter with some of the players mentioned before, to support them. You have a squad more than capable of winning the League. Why add players that are only on par and not better than what is there.. Is it a cover up for the blip of recent team selection and tactics. Most managers would like to have a selection of these players under their charge. Saying that the midweek results have put them back in the driving seat as long they don't lose the 2 big away biggies.

Gripper you do my head in about your talk of Big wages ! I'll not tell you what my 'example'player gets but..... fuel to Elmore and back .. 20 quid. A drink before the game 2 quid. A beer after 3 quid and a 'fine' for end of season trip another 5 ! PROFIT = NIL. ENOUGH SAID !! So please can you just drop it now. Oh... and just so you know.. if he had to he would play for Nothing probably

Gripper you do my head in about your talk of Big wages ! I'll not tell you what my 'example'player gets but..... fuel to Elmore and back .. 20 quid. A drink before the game 2 quid. A beer after 3 quid and a 'fine' for end of season trip another 5 ! PROFIT = NIL. ENOUGH SAID !! So please can you just drop it now. Oh... and just so you know.. if he had to he would play for Nothing probably

Yawn.....