Cornwall Football Forum

St Austell v Newquay April 5th

Newquay have 3 of their first team squad away on county duty today which does not help when playing one of the leagues top teams,was it not the case that if 2 players were selected from the same team the game could be rescheduled ?

Not in the SWPL upwards I think

Only two in fact. Callam McOnie and Alex Cole. Luke Haworth unfortunately ill.

The club as a whole has made massive strides forward since last July. Obviously, the two Senior sides have suffered from what seems to be a revolving door of personnel in and out, but overall things are progressing. Newquay AFC is not all about the SWPL & Combo, it is the near 600 registered players from the Minis upwards, this is the future of the club and all is well under the surface.

Guest johnperryman777

the poorest newquay side i have seen in a long while. 6-0 and we are not that good either

i understand from speaking to some newquay fans and officials that you had 4 away with county youth if this is the case the game should of been rearranged infact why was it not rearranged

as poor a newquay side it was i salute the club as a hole for the way that it is run and the youth setup is something else