Cornwall Football Forum

Ivybridge v Parkway

Surely this is Massive game for both clubs on wednesday evening. Both good footballing teams with strong defences ans strikers who are all in the goals this season. I can't wait for this one and expect the crowd to be there in large numbers. Any neutral fans tempted to go I wonder ??

Shouldn't have been any as far as I'm concerned. Disagree totally. I thought the referee was losing control and thought by carding half the players that it would help. Lets hope tomorrows ref is sensible and the players play fair !!

Were you watching the same game as I was..... So the the deliberate hand ball on the goal line for the penalty (not sent off) and the 2 footed jump at the ball (not sent off) were not red cards...... I repeat..... Were you watching the same game, but, it was the home side that committed the infringements, so I can see why you missed them!!!. I agree the referee did lose control and the plot.

The only other thing you got right in your statement is hope THE PLAYERS PLAY FAIR.... Take note the visiting team