Cornwall Football Forum

BODMIN VS PLYMOUTH PARKWAY

Off to Bodmin tonight should be a cracking game im going for a 3-1 win to Parkway Levi Landicombe igetting 2 hes got to be the best goalscorer in the peninsula league he seems to score every week ,hope Carter plays against his old club Bodmin i have seen him play many a times and i think hes a real good player

Brilliant performance from Bodmin tonight and what a goal from Johnny Ludlam with a stunning free kick which Parkway keeper Dan Law didnt even move . Very good game Parkway played some lovely football but badly missed Adam Carter tonite Levi Landricombe very lively but on his own up front Kevin Miller in the Bodmin goal made a stunning ouble save to show what a class goalkeeper he is .My mom of the match has got to be the brilliant Kevin MILLER

Parkways number 8 tonite dont no the guys name but he stood out from the rest real class i no he was on the loosing side tonite but bodmin have milller to thank for that!! First time ive seen parkway this season look like a decent side deserve to be up around the top!!!

Parkways number 8 tonite dont no the guys name but he stood out from the rest real class i no he was on the loosing side tonite but bodmin have milller to thank for that!! First time ive seen parkway this season look like a decent side deserve to be up around the top!!!

Lance Bailey was Parkway's number 8

Lance is a very good player, along with the rest of the parkway side. As for bodmin, 5 games in 10 days would take its toll on any side especially when in those fixtures you have teams like exmouth & parkway to play. The aim is to finish the highest out of all the cornish clubs in the table & be cornwalls best

Not sure it was 25% possesion for Bodmin but if they only had 2 shots and scored 1 thats a great strike rate.

I thought the Bodmin midfield bossed the game but overall Parkway did have much more of the ball. Bodmin defence was solid, Miller was in great form and if Im right, Bodmin were the first team to beat Parkway in the league, did the double over them and points make prizes.

An entertaining game and the usual decent crowd, well officiated, advantages played, good chips and tea!!

MQx

You get what you deserve in football. If you don't put the ball in the net you don't deserve to win, deal with it. Interesting end to the season.

That is a fair shout. Not enough good chances made last night. Miller a class act still. 4 games left and 3 very loseable ( if that is a word ) fixtures at that. Withy , Exmouth and Saltash.

Need to put that loss behind them and take one game at a time. My Parkway man of the match last night was Gav Coulton.

Several players looking tired , the fixture pile up is rediculous. But it is what it is.

Cmon Parkway.

Not a great game last night in my opinion . If you had been an uninformed stranger walking in, then you would not think it was the defending champions against the league leaders . Superb free kick from Jonny Ludlam , but cannot remember Bodmin creating much else . For Parkway , Kevin Miller made a superb save from Luke Rundle in the first half ( the rebound was then deflected against the crossbar and scrambled away ) , but a couple of half chances aside , he wasn't that busy behind a defence superbly marshalled by Steve Simmonds .

Parkway carried through the heavy legged performance that was evident in the second half against Camelford , with Levi Landricombe in particular looking a bit jaded .

No time to feel sorry for themselves though , it's another big match against Witheridge at home tomorrow night . Parkway still have the title in their own hands .

I enjoyed this match on a lovely evening, both sides played some good football first half but it was all Parkway in the second.

Neither attack performed well with very few shots on target. Bodmin back triangle ( keeper and centre halves ) were outstanding but Parkway attack kept making the wrong decisions ( easy to say in hindsight), the 3 corners and 1 free kick from Parkways right that didnot get pass the first defender were awful. Parkways number 5 was excellent in his reading of the game and movement with and without the ball. But by far my mom was Parkways number 11 playing centre mid, great first half but second half the best performance I have seen all season, his ball retention and pass completion was virtually 100%

I enjoyed this match on a lovely evening, both sides played some good football first half but it was all Parkway in the second.

Neither attack performed well with very few shots on target. Bodmin back triangle ( keeper and centre halves ) were outstanding but Parkway attack kept making the wrong decisions ( easy to say in hindsight), the 3 corners and 1 free kick from Parkways right that didnot get pass the first defender were awful. Parkways number 5 was excellent in his reading of the game and movement with and without the ball. But by far my mom was Parkways number 11 playing centre mid, great first half but second half the best performance I have seen all season, his ball retention and pass completion was virtually 100%

The Parkway Number 5 is Gavin Coulton , him and Mike Landricombe have been superb for Parkway this season . I have to admit that I was not a Coulton fan previously , but he has won me and others around this season .

That sweeper role is made for him .

Tired Legs mentioned again! Parkway made 2/3 changes from Saturday, its a shame that Dicken picked up an injury.As said before they have a strong squad. Should they have been utilised more? 5 games in 10 days for Bodmin aswell, so this is no excuse. First the loss of Colwill and Richards , now this. Miller superb last night, still by far one of the top players in this league. You havn't got to be making saves, its the way he commands and marshals the people in front of him The back 3 for Parkway in my opinion not as good as you say they are. But its all about how people view the games.One big Rollercoaster ride ahead.

I have watched this lad a couple of times now and find him to be very inconsistant always turning into trouble, be a better player if he played simple balls. Crazy legs Coulton I thought was the MOM for them but Kev was outstanding so definately our MOM

I have watched this lad a couple of times now and find him to be very inconsistant always turning into trouble, be a better player if he played simple balls. Crazy legs Coulton I thought was the MOM for them but Kev was outstanding so definately our MOM

Miller certainly had another good game, but the player I saw last night did not turn into trouble, received the ball in tight positions and turn out of trouble, was always showing for the ball, made simple passes as well as excellent through balls especially to the wing backs and did not take to many touches...I am no coach, but on this occasion it was a master class of midfield play. (Opinions !!!)