Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis Reserves 5 v 1 Padstow 07/05/2014

It's not double standards.

Firstly he has signed for us and will be a Padstow Player next season.

secondly we have that many injuries (mainly due to the rough thuggish tackles we come across recently) we are struggling to field 11.

One senior player as opposed to 5 is slightly different.

Heard some very interesting developments regarding last Thursdays game. ?

The only question remains is to why the fulltime website has not updated the league with this result.

From my understanding of the rules, the Duchy League does not check the team sheets for senior players UNLESS a formal complaint has been amde from the opposing team. Perhaps this is the case? I don't know? :ph34r:

The only question remains is to why the fulltime website has not updated the league with this result.

From my understanding of the rules, the Duchy League does not check the team sheets for senior players UNLESS a formal complaint has been amde from the opposing team. Perhaps this is the case? I don't know? :ph34r:

i think they need to get over it.....its about as interesting as a dog takin a dump!

It's not double standards.

Firstly he has signed for us and will be a Padstow Player next season.

secondly we have that many injuries (mainly due to the rough thuggish tackles we come across recently) we are struggling to field 11.

One senior player as opposed to 5 is slightly different.

Heard some very interesting developments regarding last Thursdays game.

i am sure he has played for u lot the past few seasons when he has not ad a game playin for camelford 1st team , his main team he plays for

For someone who's not interested, you don't half keep coming back Santini old son

Zzzz......your moaning is boring!!! the game was 2 weeks ago! Like you bud said.....your promoted now so get over it!

1 player as opposed to 5. Slight difference. He will be padstow player next year regardless. we're promoted either way. Cheers.

St Dennis only played 3 buddy.....not 5!