Cornwall Football Forum

Kevin Hendy back involved in the game

Great to see Kevin back involved in local football and glad the Tavistock committee has made a sensible decision and appointed someone who knows the Peninsula league well.

Darren Stewart also a very clever appointment, top coach and wonder now if there will be a few players exiting the Parkway door with few there having played for Kevin before and also Darren being involved in coaching a few last season. Have heard already Coulton and Lewis are heading out to join Kevin.

Best wishes to Tavistock for the coming season, massive club and hope they do well.

Although Tavistock is a great club with arguably the best set up in the Penninsula Leagues, they are now in the East Division, i can't see the likes of Danny Lewis and Gav Coulton dropping a league, perhaps if Tavy were to get promoted this year, then yes, you could see them going to tavy as they both played for Kev previously, but to drop down a league isnt a real psossiblity surely? Having said that, i would happily eat my hat and applaud them for beleiving in a "project" they have there at Tavy now! All the best to everyone involved as Tavistock this season, heres hoping you get back where you should be!

Although Tavistock is a great club with arguably the best set up in the Penninsula Leagues, they are now in the East Division, i can't see the likes of Danny Lewis and Gav Coulton dropping a league, perhaps if Tavy were to get promoted this year, then yes, you could see them going to tavy as they both played for Kev previously, but to drop down a league isnt a real psossiblity surely? Having said that, i would happily eat my hat and applaud them for beleiving in a "project" they have there at Tavy now! All the best to everyone involved as Tavistock this season, heres hoping you get back where you should be!

Money talks though at this level, but would be a strange move to go from premier league champions to East division team