Cornwall Football Forum

Tavistock vs Plymouth argyle

How can Tavvy possibly justify charging £10, £8 and £5 to watch a SWP Div 1 side against a Football League 2 side...Plymouth Parkway are only charging £5 to watch a much better opposition, in Port Vale and you dont have to pay extra to sit either...cheeky me thinks ! :SM_carton:

It is the first team, kick off at 7:30 admission is £8 std, £10 for grandstand, concessions are £6 and I think under 11's are free? But not 100%

If true ? That's shocking , and I hope supporters boycott the game in their droves !

And why would Argyle want a friendly for their first team against a side who were relegated to 8 leagues below them ?

I reckon you will get two or three first teamers , then a mixture of fringe players and youth.

Good luck to Tavistock, - CHARGE WHAT YOU LIKE.

We are supposed to be football supporters, a good attendance could set Tavi up financially for the remainder of the season.

Providing football at any level is expensive, I hope the SENSIBLE PEOPLE locally will turn up in droves to stick two fingers up at those who complain, those who complain with their selfish approach to the game are NOT worth the title of "Football Fans".

SUPPORT YOUR CLUB WHOEVER THEY ARE.