Cornwall Football Forum

ILLOGAN R.B.L v DOBWALLS

It was 40 years ago that Illogan first played at this level 1974-1981 in the Old South Western League.

Some of the destinations in those days took them to-

Ottery St.Mary-Exeter City-Elmore-St.Lukes College-Louis"Boutique" International-Plymouth Argyle-Plymouth Civil Service-Bugle-Plymouth Command-Newton Abbot Dynamos-Torrington-Appledore plus all the established Cornish clubs.

They also appeared in the F A Vase.

It was 40 years ago that Illogan first played at this level 1974-1981 in the Old South Western League.

Some of the destinations in those days took them to-

Ottery St.Mary-Exeter City-Elmore-St.Lukes College-Louis"Boutique" International-Plymouth Argyle-Plymouth Civil Service-Bugle-Plymouth Command-Newton Abbot Dynamos-Torrington-Appledore plus all the established Cornish clubs.

They also appeared in the F A Vase.

Yes, played down there for Torrington and it was a nice place to go then

Good luck to the Illogan lads. Lot of mates over there made over the years and if there is one club who deserve to taste success at a higher level its Illogan. All stick together and work for eachother has been their template for as long as I can remember. Enjoy the day and the season. I will be keeping a keen eye on the scores as they happen!!!!! p.s. Tell me Rob Bray has jacked in now!!! Haha - BIONIC MAN!!