Cornwall Football Forum

senior back to junior players

hi am after a little bit of info as i'm new to the new senior players allowed to play in the duchy league rules and i have some players who played last year in senior football but have registered to junior football this season so are they now junior players or does the senior bit carry over from last season or is it a clean slate as of start of this season HELP PLEASE ?

hi am after a little bit of info as i'm new to the new senior players allowed to play in the duchy league rules and i have some players who played last year in senior football but have registered to junior football this season so are they now junior players or does the senior bit carry over from last season or is it a clean slate as of start of this season HELP PLEASE ?

Would it not be wise to contact either the League or the CCFA to make absolutely sure.

Jesus start again in English please....I can help

I think the question goes something along the lines of - If a player played senior football last season does he still count as a senior player at the start of this season or are they automatically reinstated at the end of the season?

If you dont have the brain power to understand what your reading dont comment. As was said at the trelawny AGM dont ask for help on here its not an official forum and you can get told a whole load of B.S if in doubt bestleague to contact is your player registration official. I dont know who does duchy league but if u ask any of the duchy leagu committee members they will steer u on to the right path.

^glass houses^

I can't believe the front of some people, not only do they invade your privacy, but at the same time by the looks of things they've stolen some of your keys from your keyboard!!! And also amended your settings to not allow spell check to amend the countless errors you make, then again it wouldn't really be fair to overwork the poor computer!!

all sorted now thanks for the feed back on my lack of punctuation but i did it in a bit of a hurry on my phone without checking what i had written, but hey not that worried just nice to see that people are so nice to someone sort of asking for help ! i had also contacted the league which they confirmed what i'd already sort of worked out for myself!!!

If you dont have the brain power to understand what your reading dont comment. As was said at the trelawny AGM dont ask for help on here its not an official forum and you can get told a whole load of B.S if in doubt bestleague to contact is your player registration official. I dont know who does duchy league but if u ask any of the duchy leagu committee members they will steer u on to the right path.

thank you for your reply

^glass houses^

I can't believe the front of some people, not only do they invade your privacy, but at the same time by the looks of things they've stolen some of your keys from your keyboard!!! And also amended your settings to not allow spell check to amend the countless errors you make, then again it wouldn't really be fair to overwork the poor computer!!

I wasn't aware that you had to use correct English grammar and punctuation on this site. As long as people understand what has been written who cares for a spelling mistake here and there.