Cornwall Football Forum

Vospers OV - manager wanted

ok ok worst ground bladdy bla but some sides win draw lose clubs always do the best to make it a good playable surface.

its not the surface that win games.

I did run the line for VOV last season and enjoyed it so much the banter, enjoyment and the interaction with players is what I loved and will miss as well as the respect from the club I represented, League committee, referees I was trusted on and the opposite club linesman.

its the same principle and reputation.

I've done stats, run the line for vospers and Millbrook. I love it. Swiggay has been great. I took few weeks out for personal reasons and when things changed vospers asked me to help which is 10 mins away from me but when with Millbrook they helped me with travel and I returned the favour by helping them out for a few games and look now

I will always want to be a linesman from referee feedback, opposition management and players, other club linesmen and the SWFA Committee.

I cannot be a PD linesman unless I qualify as a ref, which the Premier is lowest I can run the line.

Living in Plymouth there is VOV, Millbrook, Edgecumbe, Parkway, Torpoint and Saltash seconds. I want to keep my options open just like players have to do for clubs plans days and weeks after a season has finished.

Any club who is interested in myself as a lino please PM and with due consideration I will reply.

Regards,

Mike Roberts (not Torpoint Player)

People have criticised me, I been there, thee there etc.

Millbrook and VOV firsts are local as well as Burgess at Saltash 2nds. But I have committed myself to run the line for Penzance v Holsworthy From Plymouth and Truro City when they were in the West and still only do the Linesman course.

I look forward to feedback.