Cornwall Football Forum

North Shields win FA Vase

Went Home Park last night Argyle where shite but live to fight again on Thurs to only have 2 shots on goal the whole match but to get 2 goals from both subs was brilliant Reuben Reid was just awful and i hope Sheridan plays the same side which ended the match on  Thursday .I will be watching the match on a site called VIP BOX you can watch every match on this site on your puter . Getting excited about the match today at Torpoint just hope it stays dry .

Agree with that. Surly Argyle can't play as badly as they did second half. At 3v0 it was all but over. At 3v2 it's all to play for. I don't Reid is no where near fit. He hasn't played a full 90 minutes for a long time. Big decisions going into Thursday.

Rocky, the attendance when Truro won it was about 30,000, so it is a bad attendance. Im pretty sure St. Austell would have taken that many. The game was awful, had a stiff neck, like watching tennis, North Shields fans were class, had some of the Glossop youngsters behind us with a drum trying to make some noise. Best thing about it was seeing the surface and the pitch. Amazing place

When Truro won it, it was the first final back at Wembley so interest would have been greater. 

Next season the Vase and Trophy are both going to be on the same day.

Edited by Guest
Over-eager typing causing mistakes