Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis AFC 1st team manager

St Dennis 1st team tonight, have appointed Jay Isbell as 1st team manager, Steve Dingle will carry on his assistant roll. Good luck to him from all the club for season 2015/2016. 

The club would like to thank Brian Banfirld for all his efforts in the last 2 seasons. 

With Helston out of the league, St.Dennis now stand a realistic chance of winning the league along with maybe Penryn. Both teams were no match for Helston over the course of the season but with them now out of the picture i can see St.Dennis being there abouts again

leeds. Didn't penryn do the double over helston home and away in the season?

Penryn's failure to do the double over teams like Holsworthy, Perranporth and Porthleven cost them. If they can overcome that stumbling block then Penryn could be in with a shout.

Im not sure Poplarkin, did they? I do know that Helston topped the table so to me they are the best team

​Poplarkin is correct:

24/09/14 - Penryn Athletic 5-4 Helston Athletic

15/11/14 - Helston Athletic 1-4 Penryn Athletic

What do you mean by 'you guys'. Both vospers and penryn beat Helton and vespers beat St Dennis is end of season irrespective if who be who or sides playing for something etc... Results get you points buts it is also pride and history shows

Edited by Mr Cornwall