Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL AGM tonight

Some good games there Mike, Penryn will fancy themselves against Falmouth,  St.Austell home to Sticker in a local derby, St Dennis also will like their chances of getting a result again at Newquay, & probably even start the game as favourites! Saltash vs Parkway tie of the round. 

I would expect the Brian Biggin trophy to be  Newquay second team pre season fixtures,as last year.

I believe Newquay firsts have pre season fixtures with Port Talbot and Charring town which are to be confirmed

​Surely this is on the wrong thread?

Didnt Newquay do this last season Bazzer? Sent aload of kids & 2nd team players to face Godolphin & got beat heavily? For me that shows a complete lack of respect to the compition, begs the question why enter the tournement if your not going to take it seriously? Also the attendance (with proceeds going to charity)  would also be affected as people know it would be a mis-match again! I dont believe Newquay would do it again

Didnt Newquay do this last season Bazzer? Sent aload of kids & 2nd team players to face Godolphin & got beat heavily? For me that shows a complete lack of respect to the compition, begs the question why enter the tournement if your not going to take it seriously? Also the attendance (with proceeds going to charity)  would also be affected as people know it would be a mis-match again! I dont believe Newquay would do it again

• 2 weeks later...