Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin & Newquay

I know where i will be most weekends and it will be at Godolphin way i just love the way the G play and they are such a friendly lot there but i can see both teams doing well this season .Newquay have made some real good signings and Sacha Wheatman the new manager has brought some of the Wadebridge lads with him and Luke HODGE is a proven goalscorer but i have heard Newquay have lost there player of the year Alex COLE to the G and that possibly 2 other Newquay players will be joining the G looking forward to the new season . Think St Austell will win the league Parkway 2nd not sure about Bodmin Kevin Miller will be hard to replace i think the G will end up 5th and Newquay 8th 

heard a rumour Key Miller is doing another season at Bodmin can Leeds utd confirm this? And Jack Bray Evans staying at Newquay. Correct in saying Sam Cooper was Newquay player of the season. Not a big loss with Alex Cole leaving tbh.Has a bad attitude at times and seems hard to manage on the pitch. Displinary record speaks for itself