Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis 1st v St Blazey 1st Tonight

Last night was our 1st team squad, we had a squad of 21, team was completely changed at half time to give everyone 45 mins, wasn't our best performance and seemed a bit chaotic at times, but it's nice to see so many good players wanted to play for the club. 

Im sure jay will pick his squad of 16 before our 1st league comes up, this gives him plenty of time to see who he wants and doesn't etc. 

a great position to be in. 

Last night was our 1st team squad, we had a squad of 21, team was completely changed at half time to give everyone 45 mins, wasn't our best performance and seemed a bit chaotic at times, but it's nice to see so many good players wanted to play for the club. 

Im sure jay will pick his squad of 16 before our 1st league comes up, this gives him plenty of time to see who he wants and doesn't etc. 

a great position to be in. 

Shall I drop round some signing on forms for u than Lee?

Friendly's are for experimenting Lee, good on Jay and the team!

All the best to our Clay Country mates across the way.

Regards,

Digger

​I echo that Digger, Great to see St Dennis in such a strong position and I have no doubt they will go on and win the west division

I will be at the game tomorrow to watch against Port Talbot and hope to see you after for a pint(or 3)

JBx.

Yeah I certainly understood that this was St Dennis' first team squad and that Jay has to trim 21/22 down to 16!

Tornado Bello epic name isn't it. I think after his somewhat over the top ban last year (vase game at Bodmin) he has come back raring to go because at times he was unplayable.

Early days but a bit of a one for the doom mongers!!!