PLYMOUTH ARGYLE X11

SUNDAY 19TH JULY KO 16.00

PRIORY PARK

Bodmin

Admission £5.00 Adults

£3.00 Consessions

Under 16s Free

MATCH SPONSOR - BARDON CONCRETE

A chance for you to come and see all the exciting works on and off the pitch in what will be  a real test for the exciting squad that Darren and Lee have assembled in the close season.

Come and see the ongoing works to the grandstand,floodlights, pitch and the start of our perimeter fence.

More exciting is the new faces that have arrived

Glyn Hobbs from Parkway

Lee Bevan form Saltash

Nick Hurst from Falmouth

Steve Bowker from Stoke Gabriel

Jordan Dingle from St Austell

Matt David from Launceston

Liam Thornton from Torpoint

I hope to see you there

Regards

James Chapman

Chairman Bodmin Town FC

just back from Bodmin and they will be up near the top this year got some very impressive signings and beat a young Plymouth team 2-0 richards with 1st goal and there sub with the 2nd my man of the match was Kevin Miller he did 1 save when it was 1on 1 and he came out on top like he usually does he is 1 hell of a goalie .Lot of work going on at the ground the grandstand is going to be lovely and new fencing going up around the ground . Poor Darren Gilbert there with a broken arm and also without his right hand man who has moved on to another club Tavistock i was told Good afternoon and a good size crowd 

can someone print the bodmin team please so i can put it in my photo album with th photos i took today some of the players i knew 1 Miller 2- 3- 4- 5- 6 simmonds 7 -8 joyce 9 carter 10 hobbs 11 richards 12- 13 - thnkyou and i was told Bodmin are signing 2 more players this week 

just back from Bodmin and they will be up near the top this year got some very impressive signings and beat a young Plymouth team 2-0 richards with 1st goal and there sub with the 2nd my man of the match was Kevin Miller he did 1 save when it was 1on 1 and he came out on top like he usually does he is 1 hell of a goalie .Lot of work going on at the ground the grandstand is going to be lovely and new fencing going up around the ground . Poor Darren Gilbert there with a broken arm and also without his right hand man who has moved on to another club Tavistock i was told Good afternoon and a good size crowd 

​Lost his right hand man, and broken his left arm ???? how does he wipe his a**e now ????