PL5 3JG

ADM: £5 and £3 concessions

50/50 DRAW,

MATCH DAY PROGRAMME

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS

FOLLOW PARKWAY AT www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

Facebook Plymouth Parkway FC

Twitter @PlymouthPFC

Looks like Plymouth Parkway will by "flying the flag" for the Plymouth this coming season.  Always a nice club to visit and Kevin Hendy has assembled a side who may well be competing within the top three.

The game against Godolphin could well be a very competitive one, with both sides having ambitions of being up there at the end of the season.

from the teamsheet the other night the new players i can see our goalie Martin PiPER 2Sam Hughes 3 Kelvin fyneboy 4 Dan Hart 5 Steve Colwell 6 Danny Lewis Will Stringer Ruben KANE 10 Callum Martindale 11 Shaun Manley and thats it as far as i can see and if they play like they did against Truro no one will stop them winning the league awesome display 

Not sure how the G won this one but good luck for the season. 2 Shots and a Penalty winner was enough

No issues with godolphins win but my god.. the referee and linesman were terrible and lacked bottle. And... as for the linesman swearing and threatening to fill in players !!!!!! Dear oh dear. 

As for parkway... it was a really good first half and nobody would have been suprised if they had gone 3 or 4 goals up. But missed chances and good goalkeeping prevented that. Overall a strange result and a good 3 points nicked fot godolphin on the road

Edited by rocky170267
spelling

Not sure how the G won this one but good luck to thpoo erformance and should have takeem for the season. 2 Shots and a Prnalty winner was enough

No issues with godolphins win but my god.. the referee and linesman were terrible and lacked bottle. And... as for the linesman swearing and threatening to fill in players !!!!!! Dear oh dear. 

As for parkway... it was a really good first half and nobody would have been suprised if they had gone 3 or 4 goals up. But missed chances and good goalkeeping prevented that. Overall a strange result and a good 3 points nicked fot godolphin on the road

A bit of poor front play, some stoic defending and a little bit of luck from time to time wins games! Tonight it was G's turn to benefit.

As for the officials - yes ref could have perhaps been harder. I wasn't close enough to any assistant "threatening" players, but if he was that's out of order, but hey, good to hear him give it back to some of the players. They weren't exactly holding back at what they thought of the ref at times! :yahoo: 

G played well tonight our goalkeeper man of the match yes parkway should have had a penalty but parkway should have put their chances away 

dont agree with that. The keeper was made to look good by poor finishing. The central defender number 4 was my man of the match.. Bit of a thug , but no nonsense defending. parkway played some great flowing football , but were very poor at beating tbe keeper.  John Heveran and Mike Landricombe were good for us. Win , lose or draw ............ cmon Parkway.