Totnes & Dartington 1 Galmpton United 6

Teignmouth 1 Brixham 0

Liverton United 0 Alphington 4

Division One West

Vospers Oak Villa 1 Liskeard Athletic 11

Mousehole 1 Wendron United 0

Illogan RBL 2 Penzance 3

Holsworthy 0 Plymouth Argyle 1

Saltash  very much on top in the first half, taking a 1-0 lead through a 38 min penalty.

Callington played much better in the second half, Dom Matcham saw his 20 yarder hit the inside of the Ashes post, and roll along the line before being cleared. Callington equaliser from Ross Rice 20 minutes from time. Saltash then hit the outside of the post with a great volley.

Both sides went for the winner, Callington will have been pleased with a point against Saltash,  with their much improved second half display, as new players settle in to the team.

Adam Hill outstanding at the back for Town.

Good point for camels last night against a very good launceston side who took the lead after good work on the right resulted in a cross headed back across keeper into far corner Camelford were struggling to get there game together and launceston were far superior but from our first corner josh insley headed an equaliser but within no time launceston were back on front with poor defending from the camels. Another corner this time from the right taken by gusterson was powered in again by insley 2 each half time  Second half reg shuffled the defence and we saw improvement from first half which was much more even with about 20 to go launceston took the lead for third time but with camelford now pressing higher up their third goal came courtesy of an insley penalty that he smashed in for his hatrick  overall thought draw was a fair result for both sides  MOM josh insley also Paddy Rushton  good distribution and cracking corners 

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PO
1 ARGYLE 2 2 0 0 5 3 2 6
2 MOUSEHOLE 2 2 0 0 3 1 2 6
3 LISKEARD 2 1 0 1 14 5 9 3
4 WENDRON 2 1 0 1 3 1 2 3
5 PENRYN 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3
6 ST DENNIS 1 1 0 0 4 3 1 3
7 PENZANCE 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3
8 PLYMSTOCK 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3
9 PORTHLEVEN 1 1 0 0 2 1 1 3
10 BUDE 1 0 0 1 3 4 -1 0
11 ILLOGAN 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0
12 WADEBRIDGE 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0
13 MILLBROOK 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0
14 STICKER 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0
15 HOLSWORTHY 1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0
16 DOBWALLS 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0
17 VOSPERS 2 0 0 2 1 14 -13 0

All fine here so far at Penlee Park Paul. Early days of course,a good hard earned win at Illogan last evening,played on an excellent pitch,all credit to the groundstaff there,looking superb. And,as per usual,very well reffed by George.   Like most teams we have a mixed squad,a lot of quality new signings,youngsters that have stepped up from the U16s,locals that have stood by the club and officials and players that have returned to the fold.  A lot of hard work has gone on behind the scenes from the management team of Denty,Bryn,Darren and coach Richard,and Willo as goal keeping coach.Our own groundsman,John Mead is working tirelessly as usual on the pitch     and our committee has been bolstered inrecent months by new and returning members.  All we can do is take the proverbial next game as it comes and see how it goes. Really miss our trips to Blazey,had some good (and not so good !) times there. Best wishes,Charlie.

Penzance football club,always been good to me as an opponent and more recently a player.In my early days we always looked forward to our trips down from mid Cornwall (long trips back then).Always made welcome and had good times.A lot of good people there and a few been there a long time ,and no different now as a penzancer as I,m always made to feel welcome whenever I go to watch with my dogs.Can see a lot of similarities with my hometown club St Austell who also hit harder times despite good facilities,history etc.I do hope they do well as there are some good local players around and hopefully they can start seeing the potential and go there as did some of the St Austell locals which helped the rise of St Austell.