Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Launceston

Off up to watch Newquay play tonight with my Smokie dog  just got a 5 min walk up the hill so thats ok think Newquay will win 2-1 dont know nothing about Launceston but Newquay got 3 Annear boys and they seem to be good what i have read about them . Got Godolphin to watch tmmrw and on to ST Austell on fri for the big match between Plymouth Parkway who will be up there at the end of the season with Bodmin cant see anyone else challenging for the league .

Just back from Mt wise watching Newquay vs Launceston when Newquay went 1 -0 down it looked like it was going to be 1 of those nights the goal which came from a Launceston freekick which the Newquay goalie should really of saved but the power beat him Newquay came back in the game and scored a good goal scored by Jordan Annear past ex Plymouth Argyle goalie Ollie Chenoweth . Newquay did ok but some of there passing was poor but they had enough chances to win the game with Jack Bray Evans the main Culprit Newquay need a goalscorer and maybe Luke Whelden could play some games seeing hes playing for the reserves . My mom tonight pretty hard but i will give it to Jordan Annear .Just 1 complaint about tonight the bloody Ants my poor dog smokie is full of them .Not a bad game well done to both teams 

Enjoyable end to end game with both sides wanting to get the ball down and play. The first goal for Launceston came after a foul on the  edge of the  Newquay box within 10 seconds of the kick off but the keeper really should have saved it. It didn't take Newquay long to equalise and the goal came from a nice passing move with an accurate shot into the bottom corner. HT 1-1

The second half was competitive and as a result a number of Launceston players recieved yellow cards. Newquay created the most chances and really should have killed the game off but poor finishing meant the game was a draw.

What was the Newquay team last night usually Nemesis is writing about how poor the ref was hope hes ok havnt seen him on here for a few days . I was wandering who Newquays goalie was because i see they have now signed Jason Peters according to the Newquay voice was also wandering did Huw Morgan play couldnt hear the team list last night the announcement wasnt very clear

Last seasons keeper at Falmouth  Jason Peters transferred to St.Austell for the start of this season to cover for an injured Jason Chapman.

He is showing on the latest SWPL transfer list as moving from St.Austell to Elburton Villa and now you are saying he is at Newquay.

This must be some sort of record for number of clubss in a short space of time

Glad you are ok Nemesis i bought a program last night and a 50 50 draw ticket and will be doing the same again on satday vs Ivybridge I didnt think it was Jason Peters in goal because i saw peters in goal for St Austell in Pre season and i thought he was smaller than that goalie  last night i thought he had a good game except for that early slip up from the free kick which led to Launcestons goal .I was told at St Austell last week that Jason Peters had gone to Falmouth then he turned up at Newquay last night 

Not that I have to explain myself but to clear things up, it was later in pre season when I left Falmouth and every team seemed to have their goalkeeper sorted. I helped out St Austell and Elburton in between knowing both moves were short term and hope now that I can push on.

Not that I have to explain myself but to clear things up, it was later in pre season when I left Falmouth and every team seemed to have their goalkeeper sorted. I helped out St Austell and Elburton in between knowing both moves were short term and hope now that I can push on.

more clubs than tiger woods jase lol