Cornwall Football Forum

Forward / Winger looking for a club

I'm looking for a club ideally in the peninsula prem or peninsula west division. My main strengths are my pace, athleticism, first touch and ability to beat players. Although i'm currently at university in Oxford, I'm happy to travel down every weekend, provided my travel expenses are paid for. I'm based in Perranporth when I'm not at Uni, but i am able to travel all across the county if necessary.. I've recently been playing my football at Perranporth and St Agnes, but I have recently been left out of the team due to differences with Martyn Kimmins, despite me having the best left foot in the team, if not league. However, I feel as if though the standard isn't good enough for me anyway. I'm also the captain of my Uni team in Oxford and have had trials with Oxford United and Crystal Palace, please get back to me if interested thank you, Jack Bradshaw.

(I'm on the left in my photo, taken at my Crystal Palace trials)

I've got a wand of a left foot and you all know it!

then why haven't clubs been approaching you instead of having to put urself in the shop window 

Exactly my point, Kimmo giving me 5 at the end of a game doesn't let me showcase my talents and attract the attention I deserve!

After speaking to my good friend Nick Hurst (Bodmin), it looks as if I may be on my way there. He reckons I should slot in nicely up top with my good trickery. It also looks like a couple boys from St Austell will be joining me, Jared Sims and Harry Evans; both are set to receive hefty signing on fees as well. Looks like my thunderous left peg has been finally noticed then! 

I've got a wand of a left foot and you all know it!

then why haven't clubs been approaching you instead of having to put urself in the shop window 

Exactly my point, Kimmo giving me 5 at the end of a game doesn't let me showcase my talents and attract the attention I deserve!

After speaking to my good friend Nick Hurst (Bodmin), it looks as if I may be on my way there. He reckons I should slot in nicely up top with my good trickery. It also looks like a couple boys from St Austell will be joining me, Jared Sims and Harry Evans; both are set to receive hefty signing on fees as well. Looks like my thunderous left peg has been finally noticed then! 

hope it works out,good to c some one with ambition for a change

Has to be a massive p*** take.Kimmo been round long enough to know  a player and if he is not selecting you suggests your actions are not currently  matching your words. Suspect  the St Austell lads will be less than impressed with being dragged in to your desire to blow smoke up your own backside. 

This is brilliant. Grosey you are an absolute beaut. Be interested to see if you do slot in nicely up top at bodmin. especially with Cater, Matthews, Sims and Evans (if they do go) could be showcasing your 5 mins, with your wand if a left foot if they are short later on in the season. Good luck

This is brilliant. Grosey you are an absolute beaut. Be interested to see if you do slot in nicely up top at bodmin. especially with Cater, Matthews, Sims and Evans (if they do go) could be showcasing your 5 mins, with your wand if a left foot if they are short later on in the season. Good luck

How about you stop making sarcastic comments and respect my ambitions! Maybe if you start focusing on your own football and ambitions, you'll stop warming up that bench for Newquay and actually score a few goals! 

Priceless this is. Fair play to your ambitions Lad, but surely you need to concentrate on getting in a side in the Combo, before saying you are good enough for Peninsula football, then if you are good enough, someone will surely pick you up. You know what they say, work up from the bottom. And for your information, hip operation means i'm not fit. But i'm not any good at football anyway, but hard work will get you places in life. Not blowing smoke up your own backside. Good luck in your move to Bodmin, will see you in a couple of weeks.

With the transfer window about to slam shut for the Premier League rumour has it that you have signed for you old friend at Tavistock, Stuart Henderson...why o why would you do that.. big bucks I guess but hardly the stepping stone to resorect your career ... or for that matter kick start it

With the transfer window about to slam shut for the Premier League rumour has it that you have signed for you old friend at Tavistock, Stuart Henderson...why o why would you do that.. big bucks I guess but hardly the stepping stone to resorect your career ... or for that matter kick start it

oxford to Tavistock,sod that!!

Jack - Kimmo wishes you all the best of luck wherever you go. 7 days notice has been waived back to Perranporth or will be waived when we receive it to anywhere else you want to try.
My advice to you is to pick a club and stay there (Perranporth/Goonhavern/St Agnes this season so far) - as I know Martyn explained to you with patience your time will come but its difficult to get that chance when you are moving between clubs in pre-season and then again at the start of the season, and you are off back to university shortly.                                      

Good luck wherever you end up from all at St Agnes - Kimmo is planning to pop in and catch you at work to discuss all this in person - who knows perhaps see you at Christmas. 

Although this is unreal banter, It seems that some people are actually starting to argue between themselves so I better put a stop to this. 

Hi my name is Jack Bradshaw. I'm here to confirm that I didn't write this, did not have trials at crystal place, and have quite a comfortabley average left peg. Unfortunately this means that the keyboard warriors of Cornwall are going to have to find something else on this forum to entertain themselves. I would suggest that in the future you warriors don't take stuff that has nothing to do with you, or your club so seriously and maybe see the lighter side of some very good banter. 

Hats off to whoever did write this because it is very funny. Unlucky to everyone who believed it and made a fool out of themselves by getting so raging. It's nibble city over here! 

image.jpg