Cornwall Football Forum

FA CUP ACTION AT BOLITHO PARK

The committee, players and supporters welcome The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup, the

oldest annual knockout cup competition in the world to Bolitho Park this Saturday 12th September for the 

1ST QUALIFYING ROUND

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY

V

MERTHYR TOWN

(Evo Stick Southern Premier League

KICK OFF 1500

ADM: £5 & £3 CONCESSIONS

BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

MANADON

PLYMOUTH

PL5 3JG

SPECIAL EDITION FA CUP COLOUR PROGRAM, 50/50 CASH DRAW

HOT AND COLD REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE MATCH

MATCH SPONSORED BY LOWA UK

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY TASK FORCE DISTRIBUTION LTD

FOLLOW PARKWAY AT www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

TWITTER @PlymouthPFC

FACEBOOK: PlymouthParkway FC

#FILL THE PARK

Edited by RobinVanParkway

Got to admit , I have come away from this match disappointed with the effort from the home team. Losing 0 - 2 was not the problem , it was the lack of players being up for this match. I dont get it ? Not a huge crowd , at a guess 280 , a fantastic pitch and a crowd right behind the club. The play looked dis-jointed and a lot of poor passing .But , hey , thats football  . 

Next stop Ivybridge Friday.     Cmon Parkway.

Got to admit , I have come away from this match disappointed with the effort from the home team. Losing 0 - 2 was not the problem , it was the lack of players being up for this match. I dont get it ? Not a huge crowd , at a guess 280 , a fantastic pitch and a crowd right behind the club. The play looked dis-jointed and a lot of poor passing .But , hey , thats football  . 

Next stop Ivybridge Friday.     Cmon Parkway.

Have to agree,Very disappointing performance,Went out with a whimper.

But roll on friday

It was disappointing to see Parkway not give a good account of themselves. I was disappointed to to see Levi not start the game, as I think it might have been a different game. I am sure there are several players disappointed with their performance yesterday. But, they were playing against strong opposition and shouldn't take take their disappointment into the next game. Roll on friday and get back to winning ways.

2 weak goals to give away. To be fair Piper kept them within touching distance with a couple of fine saves. I think Levi was late back from holiday.  We played 3 - 5 - 2 , and kept kicking the ball long . Strange ,as Heveran and Martindale are good wing players. We just did not use them well. I would have liked to see Trott in the back 3 as hes gives them a good balance with a cracking left peg. Not sure where he was.

We played 3 at the back and they are all centre backs. 

Time to learn from that defeat and move on.

Cmon Parkway.