Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS PLYMOUTH PARKWAY

This saturday the G will be playing Plymouth Parkway who have seemed to of lost there way in the last few weeks so im hoping there poor form continues this Saturday should still be a good game every time i have seen Parkway play they play lovely football and in Levi Landricombe they have 1 of the top strikers around im going for a 3 -1 win to the G this weekend with J Lowry  , Fallens , and Trevasskis with the goals hope im right 

Edited by 100%cornish

An exciting, action-packed game this afternoon, sometimes a little feisty, though only 23 fouls were committed - apparently the average for our League is 37per game! Thought the referee was in danger of losing control at one stage, making a harsh decision in sending off Kyle Brown. 

Reckon the G deserved the victory today, creating more scoring opportunities than their nonetheless skilful opponents. My man of the match goes to Luke Rigby who played with coolness and aplomb, especially when The G were down to 10 men. 

Back from watching yet another impressive performance from the G men but Levi Landricombe scored so early i thought this is going to be a hard game and it was but the G never give up and battle back as usual i thought when they equalised i expected the goal to be chalked off for Kyle who was miles offside but he wasnt interfering with play and Kayne scored easily . I thought Levi Landricombe played well but he cant have moan and does hit the deck a lot but still great player as is his brother Mike  ,I thought Jamie LOWRY was his barnstorming usual self never has a bad game but i will give the man of match to his brother Phil who was awesome with his work rate up front all round great performance from the G thought the ref let a lot go today from both sides i think Parkway deserved something out of this match and missed a lot of chances today . Well done Andy Savage and the G men Awesome as usual even had Smokies mate Ollie from St Austell there watching which is nice when players from other team players come and watch the G they know they will be entertained at Godolphin Way 

Back from watching yet another impressive performance from the G men but Levi Landricombe scored so early i thought this is going to be a hard game and it was but the G never give up and battle back as usual i thought when they equalised i expected the goal to be chalked off for Kyle who was miles offside but he wasnt interfering with play and Kayne scored easily . I thought Levi Landricombe played well but he cant have moan and does hit the deck a lot but still great player as is his brother Mike  ,I thought Jamie LOWRY was his barnstorming usual self never has a bad game but i will give the man of match to his brother Phil who was awesome with his work rate up front all round great performance from the G thought the ref let a lot go today from both sides i think Parkway deserved something out of this match and missed a lot of chances today . Well done Andy Savage and the G men Awesome as usual even had Smokies mate Ollie from St Austell there watching which is nice when players from other team players come and watch the G they know they will be entertained at Godolphin Way 

Did I read that the Referee over ruled the lineman because it was received from a goal kick-can not be off side from a goal kick

Correct Mike, Kyle Brown could not be off side from goal kick and flicked ball on to put Phil Lowry through ( ran from deep) who unselfishly squared it to Kayne Trevaskis to tap home. Great win for the boys having trailed early on and losing Kyle Brown on 55 minutes thanks to a silly, over reactive  refereeing decision. Fantastic team effort from all the G lads but Phil Lowry edged MOTM for me with an immense performnace despite not being fully fit, one goal n one assist. Great start for Andy Savage, 2 wins in 4 days.