31/10/2015       Galmpton           7 - 3    Bovey 
31/10/2015       Liverton           2 - 3    Exwick 
31/10/2015       St Martins         4 - 3    Tots&Darts 
31/10/2015       Teignmouth         5 - 1    Axminster 
31/10/2015       Tiverton           3 - 2    Sidmouth 
31/10/2015       University         3 - 1    Okehampton 
---------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dave Deacon

Saltash ran out comfortable 4-0 winners in the end against a Newquay side desperate to get something going again as their bad run continues.

Ashes goals from Sam Hughes, Joe Carey, Sam Farrant and player/manager Matt Cusack. Two in each half.

Newquay missed a couple of good chances to get back in the game in the first half, when only one down, but it appears that nothing seems to be going for them at the moment with even their travelling supporters sounding a little despondent and with just the touch of frustration beginning to get on the back of a couple of their young players!

Elburton 2v0 St Blazey

Played in a souless place with a crowd of 30ish it was simply dreadfull from start to finish. Could have different when St Blazey hit the post and then missed a great chance from 6 yards. But we didnt and Elburton scored a header from close range. The Ref was picky and stopping play every few minutes. No real chances created in the second half. Elburton broke away in the final minutes to make it 2v0. 

Directions to Vospers needed!

P.S how can Sheff United not beat crappy Crewe.  An 8 team accumulater ruined.

Good win for Argyle though. 

St Dennis 4-2 Dobwalls 

saints goals :

Lee Ricks 

Dan Jennings

Mikey Davies

Carlo Ricks (pen)

shocking 1st half being 2-1 down, came out 2nd half and dominated. 

Paul Robertson being sent off for the saints, Chris Stevens ref, Paul on a yellow, the ref swore at him saying ' I don't give a shit who your taking too' Robbo asked him to not aware at him again, Chris then booked him again and sent him off, disgusting from a ref. Respect campaign needs to work both ways. 

Paul gets a ban and the ref !!! Nothing. 

Anyway, 3 points 

Elburton 2v0 St Blazey

Played in a souless place with a crowd of 30ish it was simply dreadfull from start to finish. Could have different when St Blazey hit the post and then missed a great chance from 6 yards. But we didnt and Elburton scored a header from close range. The Ref was picky and stopping play every few minutes. No real chances created in the second half. Elburton broke away in the final minutes to make it 2v0. 

Directions to Vospers needed!

P.S how can Sheff United not beat crappy Crewe.  An 8 team accumulater ruined.

Good win for Argyle though. 

I thought you might of taken something from this game Paul, or at least not to of got beat with it being such an important game at the bottom. Leaves you adrift a little now, a nail in the coffin already it seems, panic alarms sounding down at Blaise Park

St Dennis 4-2 Dobwalls 

saints goals :

Lee Ricks 

Dan Jennings

Mikey Davies

Carlo Ricks (pen)

Paul Robertson being sent off for the saints, Chris Stevens ref, Paul on a yellow, the ref swore at him saying ' I don't give a shit who your taking too' Robbo asked him to not aware at him again, Chris then booked him again and sent him off, disgusting from a ref. Respect campaign needs to work both ways. 

Anyway, 3 points 

Find out what the second yellow was for and appeal especially if the swearing was witnessed!

St Dennis 4-2 Dobwalls 

saints goals :

Lee Ricks 

Dan Jennings

Mikey Davies

Carlo Ricks (pen)

Anyway, 3 points 

Find out what the second yellow was for and appeal especially if the swearing was witnessed!

EVERYONE heard, but unfortunately can't appeal 2 yellows Ray :-/ 

report has gone in, even the dobby boys said it was disgusting 

Edited by LeeRicks9

St Dennis 4-2 Dobwalls 

saints goals :

Lee Ricks 

Dan Jennings

Mikey Davies

Carlo Ricks (pen)

Anyway, 3 points 

EVERYONE heard, but unfortunately can't appeal 2 yellows Ray :-/ 

Not even if it culminates in a red! Crazy rule! Well done by the way Lee 11 out of 11 is superb the 28th November is getting closer!!

I have no idea how we would go about it Ray, 

the funny thing is this was Chris's last game today (thank god) and he said before the game I don't want to use cards today and I generally can't remember how many he dished out, petty ones at that, I saw you had him at argyle? What was he like ? 

Edited by LeeRicks9

WADEBRIDGE  (2)  4      Bertrand 5' Jones 31' Rapsey 81' 86'

ILLOGAN  (0)  1      Richards 64'

Watched a really entertaining game at Bodieve this afternoon. Illogan will feel pretty hard done by to lose this 1-4 to be honest having three great penalty shouts, two at 0-1 which could well have been a turning point? The Bridgers will take a lot of positives from it with all four goals scored by 16 year olds!! Mikey virtually stuck with the team that won 2-0 at Porthleven in midweek meaning strikers Danny Richards returning after suspension and Ashley Smeeth both starting on the bench although they did combine for Illogans goal just after the hour.  The Bridgers had a great start with young Callum Bertrand heading home after just 5 minutes before most of the talking points took place. Anton Oliver got booked for diving when it looked like he had been clipped in a tangle of legs from behind which would have meant a pen and straight red rather than the yellow he unluckily received!? They had another half decent shout for a pen five minutes later as well but got waved away and it proved a double whammy with Ryan Jones crashing home his first SWL goal from 15 yards. It could have been 3-0 at the break when Danny OHagan who had a superb game on his return to the club smashed a great shot off the underside of the bar in the 39th minute.  Illogan deservedly got back into the game just after the hour before Jack Rapsey ran through to finish well but was adjudged to have been offside by a yard which I thought was just about correct because I was virtually in line with it and Mark is a very fair linesman. (Without being too biased) Rapsey was not to be denied five minutes later when he picked the ball up from a breakaway just inside Illogans half out wide left and cut inside a couple of challenges to rifle a 30 yarder over the keeper which dipped in under the bar!! Five minutes after that Aaron White got away down the right and curled in a superb cross in behind the defence for Rapsey to make a clever near post run to smash home his second after coming off the bench with 28 minutes to go. Thought Tom Hogarth and Simon Ellis were terrific in the visiting midfield with non stop performances and for Wadebridge it was difficult to pick a stand out player with so many good displays from such young players although personally I thought OHagan made a real difference and is a great inspiration to the youngsters with his work rate and wise words. Really entertaining game to watch on a lovely sunny day at Wadebridge. ?⚽️

Saltash ran out comfortable 4-0 winners in the end against a Newquay side desperate to get something going again as their bad run continues.

Ashes goals from Sam Hughes, Joe Carey, Sam Farrant and player/manager Matt Cusack. Two in each half.

Newquay missed a couple of good chances to get back in the game in the first half, when only one down, but it appears that nothing seems to be going for them at the moment with even their travelling supporters sounding a little despondent and with just the touch of frustration beginning to get on the back of a couple of their young players!

One win in 9 games for Newquay Dave, bad times for the peppermints.

the funny thing is this was Chris's last game today (thank god) and he said before the game I don't want to use cards today and I generally can't remember how many he dished out, petty ones at that, I saw you had him at argyle? What was he like ? 

that's a triumph for football everywhere lee

Lee -Why is it his last game? Seems a funny stage of the season to pack up!

Lee -Why is it his last game? Seems a funny stage of the season to pack up!

Perhaps he decided enough was enough and promised the appointments officer to continue games already allocated to him until the end of the month!

The manager didn't do much when he was at Wadebridge with abit of money, finished below mid table! A Poor manager for a poor Newquay team.

I didn't see him Lee but the penalty that Argyle got at the end of the game was odd as the asst. ref.gave a free kick outside the box!!

The manager didn't do much when he was at Wadebridge with abit of money, finished below mid table! A Poor manager for a poor Newquay team.

Well, i suppose that was harsh Big Bad Fox! They are certainly having abit of a crisis on the pitch at present. Im sure Sacha will be doing all he can to turn it around