Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS NEWQUAY

Well the big game is nearly here the place to be this boxing day at 12pm kick off at Godolphin way where the G will be playing there neighbours back down the road Newquay should be a good game and Newquay will have to be at there best to beat the G . I been gettin withdrawal symptoms with no footy to watch hope this game goes ahead im goin for a 4-1 win to the G with Phil Lowry hat trick and brother Jamie with the other from a free kick of course 

Back from Godolphin way 3-0 to the G who where never in any danger of losing felt sorry for NEWQUAY goin behind to  1-0 awful mistake by there goalie Vercoe and easy goal for Luke RIGBY 1-0 nd  To THE G half time 2nd half the G dominated afor and where diserved winners my man of the match goes to Alex Cole a wonderful goal but for his fine hold up play .Enjoyable game in gale force winds and a good crowd got to be well over 200 . Newquay need a goalscorer they should give the bloke from the 2nd team a match because they are too light weight up front in Young Jack Bowyer and Jordan Annear who where easily marked by big Ollie Pinnel and equally Big Tom Shepherd . Well don the G for a fine win also well done to Newquay especially in the 1st half  where they played some quite good football but goalscorer definitly needed 

Back from Godolphin way 3-0 to the G who where never in any danger of losing felt sorry for NEWQUAY goin behind to  1-0 awful mistake by there goalie Vercoe and easy goal for Luke RIGBY 1-0 nd  To THE G half time 2nd half the G dominated afor and where diserved winners my man of the match goes to Alex Cole a wonderful goal but for his fine hold up play .Enjoyable game in gale force winds and a good crowd got to be well over 200 . Newquay need a goalscorer they should give the bloke from the 2nd team a match because they are too light weight up front in Young Jack Bowyer and Jordan Annear who where easily marked by big Ollie Pinnel and equally Big Tom Shepherd . Well don the G for a fine win also well done to Newquay especially in the 1st half  where they played some quite good football but goalscorer definitly needed 

Newquay really on the Slide at present, leaking a lot of goals, forunate they started the season Ok as i can now see them in the battle at the bottom with Camelford, Stoke, Cally & Elburton for the 2nd Relegation Spot

If Bodmin do chose to go up they wouldnt last long because they have the best Goalie in the league in Young Kevin MILLER this man is the main reason while they do so well year after year and Miller cannot be replaced when he does decide to retire i think he will retire at the end of this season and then other teams will have a chance of winning the league also with Rocky Neale banging in Hat tricks for fun hes another obstacle other teams worry about . Cant see Bodmin going up they like winning trophies too much and they are a bloody good team to watch 

If Bodmin do chose to go up they wouldnt last long because they have the best Goalie in the league in Young Kevin MILLER this man is the main reason while they do so well year after year and Miller cannot be replaced when he does decide to retire i think he will retire at the end of this season and then other teams will have a chance of winning the league also with Rocky Neale banging in Hat tricks for fun hes another obstacle other teams worry about . Cant see Bodmin going up they like winning trophies too much and they are a bloody good team to watch 

If not to listen to! ?  ?

Miller is a character and takes so much banter from supporters some is really rude and nasty but he just laughs at these sad people Hes a good Bloke and Cornish as well i remember him playing at Newquay many moons ago .I cant see him playing much longer but it will be very quiet when he retires no sorry theres always his manager Darren Gilbert and his gentle Baritone Voice telling the ref and linesmen what ggod blokes they are