Helston Athletic 7-0 Perranporth
Millbrook P-P Bude Town
Penryn Athletic 3-1 Wendron United AET
Porthleven 1-4 Newquay
Saltash United 2-1 Launceston
St Austell 6-3 St Agnes

Edited by Dave Deacon
Results up to date

How many games will survive this week Dave!? With frost/ice/sleet/snow & rain in the  forecast i can again see some Casualty's? The pitches are just so wet, although not quite  so much rain as last week the damage has been already been done to afew pitches no doubt not being able to be cut or marked

I find alot of clubs struggle to actually get on the pitch to cut it to a suitable length & mark out their pitches. The problem is some grounds do not drain aswell as others, & run the risk of damaging their surfaces for weeks if games are played to soon on wet ground. I know its not the correct way to look at it but you have to remember its not the football league & clubs dont have full time ground staff to maintain their surfaces after the damage is done.

Anyone on here connected to Callington who has any idea if Saturdays match will go ahead? I'm convinced it won't. So Argyle v Stevenage it is. 

Middle Mans Mate should be able to help you Paul?

I shouldnt worry Method Man, if reports were correct down the club last week, then Alan Carey has made 3/4 good signings with more to follow before the weekend. He will certainly use his ' Way' to try & move them off the bottom. Good luck to him.

I did think it might be one of the least likely playable. I wonder if the league will allow games to be called off from today. Plenty of heavy showers again yesterday. 

No idea who's left or joined the club. With no football played since boxing day it's hopefully helped to get a few things changed. 

Time will tell. 

Anyone on here connected to Callington who has any idea if Saturdays match will go ahead? I'm convinced it won't. So Argyle v Stevenage it is. 

Uncredited quote" the pitch is soft as sh#t this morning, not looking to promising"

Think that Probably answers your question Paul!? We have a lunchtime pitch Inspection ourselves today at Priory Park for our Vase game tomorrow, like most pitches as Middle Mans Mate put it...Ours too is 'soft as s##t!' Like Callingtons! Looks great from a distance but saturated under foot.

Walked on Penryns pitch this morning, I'd have cancelled it there and then.

If that's played on, no games for a lot of weeks afterwards. We must be nearly through this tsunami of rain, time to think about it for everyone.

Maybe the last of it ???? maybe.

Thats the problem TOIGTBIW, one game can finish the pitch, surface for weeks. Even the local park is ankle deep & that has got 3ft of grass on it!

Absolutely correct Leedsunited on the money mate 

I Believe Poplarkin last night was the first widespread dry night for 43 days. It was becoming depressing. Like most pitches this morning Priory Park will be frozen, then when the sun comes out & thaws it out, your left with very wet, muddy, saturated ground that will ruin pitches for weeks.

Good game at Bickland Park today. Goalless first half, then Town took the lead from the penalty spot through Glen Squires. Ivybridge equalised right on full time. Falmouth restarted the game, and the ball was cut back from the goal line on the right to the waiting Andy Westgarth who coolly stroked the ball home. Final score, Falmouth 2 -1 Ivybridge. Up the Town.

Walked on Penryns pitch this morning, I'd have cancelled it there and then.

If that's played on, no games for a lot of weeks afterwards. We must be nearly through this tsunami of rain, time to think about it for everyone.

Maybe the last of it ???? maybe.

Well we played! Very soft, and cut up with a few divots flying into the air every now and then. A good few losing their footing, and the ball bouncing around as the game went on. Have to say though, just about playable, and turned into a reasonable game.

A hell of a lot of work to repair the pitch now....weather better be kind.

The game itself, Wendron could have easily won this, Beany in the Penryn goal pulling off a good few saves to Keep Penryn in it.

Made him man of the match for me, and a good few others.

However Penryn kept plugging away and got the win, into the next round.