Cornwall Football Forum

Godophin Atlantic vs Torpoint

Off to watch the G men tmmrw going to have to dig the thermals out big coat the lot tmmrw going to be chilly have to get smokie to put his coat on as well should be a good game and i think it will be a high scoring game so im going for a 5-1 victory to the G Lowry boys to shine Phil with 3 Jamie with 2 

Well the Godolphin won 4-1 with a awesome display this afternoon but let me down by not getting the 5 goals i had predicted but 4-1 was pretty good just what ineeded after Mr C came back and im back at the hospital havin radio treatment well enough of that . the goalscorers where Trevasskis ,Peacock , P Lowry J ,Lowry really good game and Torpoint played there part but couldnt deal with a 1st class display from the almighty G men I singled out 2 players for my man of the match Tim Peacock who had a hell of a game but i got to give it to Jamie Lowry who was just awesome today but well done to the G today Also 1 last mention to the young groundsman Tania Semmens for doing such a good job of the pitch .Well Done to the G ARMY 

So the G have been drawn at home to SALTASH in the next round of the cup while it looks like NEWQUAY  will play the mighty BODMIN at home if BODMIN beat MOUSEHOLE AND its near enough a certainty they will its a pity the G and NEWQUAY will both be home on the same day maybe 1 of them will rearange there days