Cornwall Football Forum

st blazey rebuilding continues

Team rebuilding continues at St Blazey with the addition of St Austells Jared Sims on loan from St Austell and him with Newquay pair Sam Cooper and Leighton Carhart there now i think they will stay up and im hoping im wrong but i can see my home town Newquay getting sucked into the bottom 3 . St Blazey will come good again and they are rebuilding with some good players 

Edited by 100%cornish

Think all games will be off myself and  Bodmin have made an expensive mistake if the opponents travel ! But as they are staying at the Godolphin Tanya will have a smile on her face !!

lets hope for a dry night

I think for this trip they are elsewhere. Their website suggests  : "The players and football staff will stay at the St Austell Travelodge and have breakfast there. The coach will take the players from St Austell to Bodmin for 1:30pm.

The coach will depart Bodmin after the match at about 6:30pm and arrive in Suffolk after midnight."

Alan putting his hand in his pocket. Nice to see. He and St Blazey are very fortunate all these games are being called off. A winter break, so he can get new faces in, re group and have a mini pre season to get the players fitness up...

Does not sound like Allan to put his hand in his pocket! Cant see what would of cost much there as Carhart could not get a game at Newquay, Cooper is average, & Jared Sims was always the first name on the Subs bench at St.Austell. With the sides in the leagues below applying for promotion i feel that St.Blazey will be in Division One West next season. A great shame for such good people behind the scenes.

Hopefully having a month of no football will work in our favour. It's given a chance to get things in place. Our last 3 games of the season are now against the 3 sides just above us. Could be an intresting end to the season. Hopefully Saturdays match will be on. 

Jared Sims is the most technically gifted player I have played with Leeds United and a massive part of what we achieved last season, so I think your comments are a little disrespectful.

As a supporter, couldn't agree more Slates. Can't blame him for wanting more game time but hope to see him back at Town soon (ditto Ben Williams by the way).