13 NASpurs             15   7    1    7    33   32   1   22 
 14 Bovey               20   7    1    12   37   48  -11  22 
 15 Sidmouth            18   7    0    11   42   42   0   21 
 16 Tots&Darts          17   5    1    11   26   52  -26  16 
 17 Liverton            17   3    2    12   24   46  -22  11 
 18 Okehampton          20   0    3    17   26   71  -45  3 
---------------------------------------------------------------

21 minutes ago, Biggreengiant said:

Dave, why has the Mousehole v Bodmin game been reversed. Only called of once as Bodmin had FA Vase commitments other weeks since draw was made? Says reverse after two postponements in the rules. Seems unfair as now Bodmin keep net gate receipts. 

Probably another of the Cornwall FA s rules only known to themselves !

1 hour ago, Biggreengiant said:

Dave, why has the Mousehole v Bodmin game been reversed. Only called of once as Bodmin had FA Vase commitments other weeks since draw was made? Says reverse after two postponements in the rules. Seems unfair as now Bodmin keep net gate receipts. 

Perhaps David Bray can help with this one? :mellow:

13 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Perhaps David Bray can help with this one? :mellow:

15 hours ago, Biggreengiant said:

According to the Mousehole website the game has been postponed twice already.

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 15.18.50.png

3 hours ago, bighairydave said:

According to the Mousehole website the game has been postponed twice already.

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 15.18.50.png

When I looked back through the fixtures for the Senior Cup games on here starting 16 January, every week Bodmin were scheduled in the FA Vase which was postponed.  Bodmin eventually played that game on 30 January.  Mousehole postponed on 6 February.  Perhaps one was postponed early and the Senior Cup could have been rescheduled and then postponed.

3 minutes ago, Biggreengiant said:

When I looked back through the fixtures for the Senior Cup games on here starting 16 January, every week Bodmin were scheduled in the FA Vase which was postponed.  Bodmin eventually played that game on 30 January.  Mousehole postponed on 6 February.  Perhaps one was postponed early and the Senior Cup could have been rescheduled and then postponed.

Actually, just found the answer to my query as Mousehole now have a new website.  Comment below

* (a pity we agreed to schedule the match on 23rd with in effect 24 hours notice, and because it was then postponed we lost one of our two chances to stage the match!) 

Bodmin must have been called off early (Thursday) in the Vase

4 minutes ago, David Bray said:

Feel free to visit the County Office and tell the hard working staff why you are of that opinion.

5 minutes ago, David Bray said:

Feel free to visit the County Office and tell the hard working staff why you are of that opinion.

Right - I'm on the way right now!!!!

Only joking, I think you do a pretty good job myself.:thumbsup:

The groundsman Tanya has worked her magic yet again to get this match playable should be a good turnout with other matches called off so come to Godolphin way and watch proper football from 2 good footballing teams . I got a feeling this game will be a draw going for 2-2 . with Jamie Lowry man of the match  again i think .Must remember its a 2pm kick off nice and dry in Newquay at the moment looking forward to the match .

45 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

The groundsman Tanya has worked her magic yet again to get this match playable should be a good turnout with other matches called off so come to Godolphin way and watch proper football from 2 good footballing teams . I got a feeling this game will be a draw going for 2-2 . with Jamie Lowry man of the match  again i think .Must remember its a 2pm kick off nice and dry in Newquay at the moment looking forward to the match .

Why such an early kick off ?

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Natural field, not cut and filled, with a slope as well....couldn't ask for better in terms of maintenance.

Godolphin 2-0 Saltash

Well done to Tania and the team for getting the pitch playable, muddy but playable, and they got their rewards with a 2-0 win.

I thought Saltash were the better side in the first half playing up the slope, but after the break the home team took over and it took a number of superb saves from the Saltash keeper to keep the score down.

The second goal was a penalty, one of those that sometimes refs will give but other times they won't. The ref this time was only a few meters away and decided that the contact was sufficient to merit a spot kick. In fact I though the ref did a good job throughout, keeping the lid on dissent from early on, letting a few sliding challenges go in the conditions, but showing the yellow card when it needed to be shown.

On 11/02/2016 at 20:14, Biggreengiant said:

With Saturday 13th, & Tonight 16th.Feb. (Bodmin v Mousehole) both postponed the Senior Cup tie has again been reversed.

This time to Trungle Park on Saturday 20th.February'

winners Away to Newquay before the Semi Final dates of March 1st/2nd.