Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Deadline Day

I am led to believe that today is the last day for transfers.  Are there any rumours, ideally facts, of players that are looking to jump shipfor the final run in? Maybe Darren Hicks fancies another club? Jason Peters perhaps after another club to push his total up one more.  Or if the lad Rickard has had a change of heart and will end up back at St Dennis.

Luke Ashford – Exmouth to Tiverton

Dan Jennings – St Dennis to Bodmin

Jack Carron – St Blazey to Wadebridge

Jacob Wannell – Bovey Tracey to St Austell

Jordan Copp – Plymouth Parkway to St Austell

Courtesy of the SWPL website

6 minutes ago, Jasa said:

Well, this is awkward.

Do i have to stay up till midnight to see if Jasa makes a big money move? Has Harry Rednapp been i touch yet Jasa.

Hope your not going to disappoint. Good to see you making your annual pilgrimage back to the Stones!!

Phil.

Well if you're interested Keith B, here goes.

I never intended to play for Falmouth, however I was retained from last season. St Austell was only ever pre season friendlies, was never permanent, but I signed for insurance reasons etc... Elburton was only ever to help them out for a couple of games. Newquay was meant to be permanent but it didn't turn out that way. Bovey Tracey are the only side I will admit I've not been fully loyal to. 

Its hard to break into a side as a goalkeeper mid season as most clubs will keep their current player as they've been at the club for a while. Also, it's been hard to settle down with clubs since moving to Plymouth 3 years ago. As you know, most clubs sign more local players and most clubs still believe I'm West Cornwall based.

I can take any jibe anyone wants to give because trust me, I'm fed up of moving teams.