Cornwall Football Forum

Saturday 9th April - Saltash United vs Bodmin Town

Well Darren Gilbert has had his pants well and truly pulled down:yahoo:.

Did he actually see all the match or was he sent to the stand, again? No doubt there was the usual verbal abuse from him to the officicials, goes without saying.

Well done to Saltash United, fraction of the budget of Bodmin Town and they beat them.

Wow! I did not realise i was so popular. I am flattered with all of your fascination with me .... :thumbsup:

As for yesterdays game, not much to report, 9 men or not, no excuses & we were beat ( for the first time this season) end of! Still in our own hands. Well done to a decent Saltash outfit.

6 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Wow! I did not realise i was so popular. I am flattered with all of your fascination with me .... :thumbsup:

As for yesterdays game, not much to report, 9 men or not, no excuses & we were beat ( for the first time this season) end of! Still in our own hands. Well done to a decent Saltash outfit.

I wouldn't use the word 'popular'...

Yes, you're right! The league is still in Bodmins hands. The difference is though... until you dropped 7 points from a possible 9 in your last 3 games, it was entirely in your own hands. It is now in St.Austells hands as well!

St.Austell win their remaining games; they win the league! Oopsy!

13 minutes ago, bushy12 said:

I wouldn't use the word 'popular'...

Yes, you're right! The league is still in Bodmins hands. The difference is though... until you dropped 7 points from a possible 9 in your last 3 games, it was entirely in your own hands. It is now in St.Austells hands as well!

St.Austell win their remaining games; they win the league! Oopsy!

Time will tell. But i am not hiding, i am still here posting today, which is more than most would do. Water off a ducks back for us, lets see what happens

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 18:30, pastyman said:

Its now nearly two hours after Saltash United beat Bodmin Town.  I do hope Leedsunited has not walked down to the Tamar Bridge and jumped off.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 18:30, pastyman said:

Its now nearly two hours after Saltash United beat Bodmin Town.  I do hope Leedsunited has not walked down to the Tamar Bridge and jumped off.

why?