Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS FALMOUTH TOWN

Off to Godolphin Way tmmrw to see what should be a very good game im looking forward to this because the Falmouth Goalie Ryan Barnes use to play in the same team as my son  at Perranporth he was good then so im looking forward to seeing him and his dad who i havnt seen for years we use to go watch Man utd at Old Trafford with the Exeter Supporters branch . The G are going through a sticky patch at the moment while Falmouth are on a roll im going for a 1-1 draw .Hope its not pouring with rain 

Back from a very entertaining game at Godolphin way and this was a brilliant display from Godolphin over a dissapointing Falmouth team  today after they have been doing so well lately  Godolphin had severel players out 3 on Cornwall duty but it didnt show and 2 players who dont figure a lot in the G team scored Lee Paxton and Russ Millson . The Referee was booking a lot of players and once when the Falmouth goalie Ryan Barnes made a outstanding save instead of given a corner the ref gave a goal kick he made some strange decisions to say the least Godolphin scorers where i think Paxton , Brown , Cole , Millson Falmouth player also stretchered off hope the injury isnt too serious Hard to pick a man of the match today young Hillson was outstanding Alex Cole held the ball up so well but im giving the man of the match to 2 of Godolphins own who have been there quite a while Kyle Brown and Aaron DILLEY who where outstanding and 1 tackle by Aaron was worth the entry fee alone and it set up the Gs 3rd goal well done the G now to face St Austell on Tues at Liskeard in the cup then Helston next Fri in the league 2 easy games no not really