Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Monday April 11th 2016

Older you're far too generous: our total amount of supporters has dropped to zero! We could be in financial trouble now as horsey is asking for a refund on his season ticket! Although I did hear a rumour that Mr Thorne had been in negotiations with Topshop about securing the loan signing of some mannacans to fill our new, impressive stand. Or maybe it was to replace our players? 

That been said, we are very proud of what the club and community have achieved in recent years - on and off the pitch. Recent groundhoppers stated that it was the best step7 setup in the country and its down to  the hard work of our committee, officials and players who have built this club with their own hands. As well as this, our youth and junior setup is very good - a lot of first choice players at many clubs across the SW League learnt their trade at the club. 

Wendron must be credited with the set up they have down there. The new stand looks great and has added to what looks a very well rounded set up, and what the team have done on the pitch in recent years is to be commended too! Well done to all involved. Promotion to the prem in a year or 2 surely has to be a real ambition?

9 hours ago, WendronOfficial said:

Older you're far too generous: our total amount of supporters has dropped to zero! We could be in financial trouble now as horsey is asking for a refund on his season ticket! Although I did hear a rumour that Mr Thorne had been in negotiations with Topshop about securing the loan signing of some mannacans to fill our new, impressive stand. Or maybe it was to replace our players? 

That been said, we are very proud of what the club and community have achieved in recent years - on and off the pitch. Recent groundhoppers stated that it was the best step7 setup in the country and its down to  the hard work of our committee, officials and players who have built this club with their own hands. As well as this, our youth and junior setup is very good - a lot of first choice players at many clubs across the SW League learnt their trade at the club. 

Paint some supporters on the back wall of the stand - OH!!! - there's no wall (?)

It would only be a loan if Peter is doing the deal - never bought a round to my knowledge (?)

And give the horse his money back, he (baled) you out many times in the wind and rain, very often the only poor bugger there !!!

That is true. Chuck em in the East. 

Argyle let the Swpl down a few years ago. Now their back but playing in Newton Abbot. Nothing to do with Plymouth what so ever. I can see them getting bored again in a year maybe two and off they go again.