Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS HELSTON

Tonight i go out the other end of town to watch my great team Godolphin where we are always made welcome by everyone there ,Think i t will be a tough game i watched Helston play Newquay earlier in the season and tore Newquay apart and won 3-0 and that day the Lad Mark Goldsworthy was on fire i reckon he will leave in hte summer and end up at St Austell or Bodmin .Im going for a 3-1 win to the G tonight 

Well i actually got the score right for a change ,the G where awesome tonight the whole team where brilliant the back four of tom and Jame Shepherd and Kyran Parker and Ollie Pinnell where brilliant  and Mr safe hands Sean as cool as ever Helston Goalie Wyatt was outstanding with some good saves but the G deserved there win and PhIL lowrys volley for the 3rd goal was worth the admission alone but Helston played really well in the 2nd half my man of the match is Phil LOWRY not just for his cracker of a goal but his all round play holding the ball up and even helping out at the back a good 3-1 victory but hard luck to Helston they had a different team out tonight than when they played Newquay they had a bald headed bloke that day who was outstanding and a 2 goal scorer called Therkle i dont think they played tonight but the lad Goldsworthy came to life in the 2nd half and scored a fine pen . Thought the ref had a good game and played the advantage a lot so well done to the 3 officials tonight 

I'm glad Godolphin had enough 50p's for the meter!

Out of interest does Godolphin's tannoy work or do they just not use it? (and it was Adam Price on the line, not Alan Hoon for anyone as picky as me!)