Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Plymouth Parkway

Going to watch Newquay play Parkway tonight dont give Newquay much hope of getting a result but think the score will be lower than 6-0 when they played at Parkway last saturday i think Parkway will win 1-4 ,goin to watch them again on Saturday going to take a trip to St Blazey and watch them there that should be a good game . Dont Forget the G play Tavistock tmmrw night the G really got to win this 1 to try and get 3rd place in the league 

Newquay where brilliant tonight and never deserved to loose this match a draw would of been a fare result , when i saw the Parkway players warming up and saw Levi Landricombe i thought thats all Newquay need to be facing a player of his claibre , well they played very well the whole team played out of thee skins and could of gone into half time in front  if not for some outstanding saves by Parkway Goalie Smith  the front 3 of Parkway would trouble any defence Landricombe, Richards and Smith , but Newquay coped well ,Newquay tried for a pen but Luke Whelden clearly threw himself to the ground and Levi thought he scored but he had clearly handled before he scored . Plymouth Parkway are a fine footballing side they always play so well and they are nearly as good as my team the G.Never saw the old bloke who told me off for smokie he was even given half a pork pie by Newquay supporter Barry . My mom tonight goes to Josh Fearon for Newquay who had  fine game and for Parkway Mike Landricombe who is a hell of a player so cool a real Leader . Off to watch the G tmmrw vs Tavistock and down to St Blazey on Satday to see them play Parkway should be a good game 2 even teams now . Well done to both teams for such a entertaining game and if Newquay play liek that for rest of the season theres no way they will go down 

Yes agreed a great game tonight,its a pity the Plymouth 3rd goal stood as the ball was a clear yard over the line

and the plymouth player brought it back into play from where they scored the winner.

Can some one tell me why we had to have 3 officials from Plymouth tonight when  local officials might have been available 

thus keeping the costs to the home club down.